Sean Rash - coming to Australia

People need to be realistic.
At the end of the day, regardless of what has happened. Who did what...who said what.

We have a PBA Bowler coming all the way to Australia to compete in the Masters. I think it is our chance to show that we are all as professional as Jason and show him just how good we are at this sport.

Make him work his butt off for that Masters title, show him just how good our bowlers are. I, for one will be there and I will welcome him. Could be a start of more PBA bowlers visiting.

He has made an apology and is having his contract reviewed with Brunswick hence the addition on Ciminelli to the Brunswick Pro Staff. I can guarantee he is coming here to win back his credibility and get his Australian fan base back.

Let him do it, personally I would love to see him get thrashed in matchplay or better yet...not even make it through qualifying.

Toon
Isn't BELMO just that????? And he comes HOME to bowl in A LOT of the events...I am with Shell on this one..."Nappy Rash"...I just love that...You should start up a face book page Shell...I am sure you will get thousands of likes...hahahah

Listening to Sean on BowlTV while watching the Women's US Open. Sean said he would be coming down under to bowl in the Australian Masters.

Honestly, I think Wayne's statement is not credible, unless he is privy to information the rest of the bowling community is not.
Also I doubt Sean will be here later in the year.

Rob

Listening to Sean on BowlTV while watching the Women's US Open. Sean said he would be coming down under to bowl in the Australian Masters.

Everything I post on this site is "credible"
Thanks for trying to discredit me Rob.

A year or so ago, there were posts on here about people not giving way 2 lanes either side in tournaments. I thought that was over-sensitive, but I was sure in the minority. Mainly ppl thought ANY little thing that could possibly 'put someone off' was a big no-no, and to be condemmed. Where are you all now? Some of you have posted here !!! What changed your minds?

Sean Rash is a great player. Sure he's upset a lot of people (including me, and probably his sponsors) with his outburst at Jason, but I for one will make him feel welcome in our country until he proves to me that I should do otherwise. I've had outbursts in the heat of the moment I've regretted. Many more of you have too. We cool down, smooth ourselves off, make our apologies and get on with our lives. He did it, he shouldn't have done it, and no doubt regrets doing it now.

Everyone loves a controversy... Except the people actually in the controversy.

I'm a big believer in redemption and this is still the land of the fair go. It's one of the things I'm most proud of as an Australian. I say make Sean Rash welcome. Politely ask him about the incident if you really want to hear his side. Politely ask Jason if you want to hear his. (I'm sure both of them are already sick of talking about it and just wish it would go away.) We, as representatives of our nation, should be dignified (or at the least, pleasant) hosts. Cheap shots won't help anyone.

That said, Sean Rash... What a trophy scalp in Masters elimination..! ;)

p.s. Thanks for all the Likes on my previous post. (It's a strange place in my head!)

Sean Rash is a great player. Sure he's upset a lot of people (including me, and probably his sponsors) with his outburst at Jason, but I for one will make him feel welcome in our country until he proves to me that I should do otherwise. I've had outbursts in the heat of the moment I've regretted. Many more of you have too. We cool down, smooth ourselves off, make our apologies and get on with our lives. He did it, he shouldn't have done it, and no doubt regrets doing it now.

Everyone loves a controversy... Except the people actually in the controversy.

I'm a big believer in redemption and this is still the land of the fair go. It's one of the things I'm most proud of as an Australian. I say make Sean Rash welcome. Politely ask him about the incident if you really want to hear his side. Politely ask Jason if you want to hear his. (I'm sure both of them are already sick of talking about it and just wish it would go away.) We, as representatives of our nation, should be dignified (or at the least, pleasant) hosts. Cheap shots won't help anyone.

That said, Sean Rash... What a trophy scalp in Masters elimination..! ;)

p.s. Thanks for all the Likes on my previous post. (It's a strange place in my head!)

Been understating the obvious long?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! LOL

I can still see some shirts coming out though!
Here's a logo...P.B.B.A.

Professional Bottle *****es Association!

:)

I agree,

while Rash was a complete tosser on world TV, why prove to him when he gets here that he's certainly not the only one in tenpin bowling.

While he will be expecting a hot reception over his outburst at Jason he certainly wont be expecting the aussie bowlers & public to ignore the matter.

I sure Jason is more than capable to fight his own battles with Mr Rash on the lanes & doesnt need his country men to make complete tossers of themselves & the country while Rash is here.

Back
Top Bottom