2015 Brunswick Tour Down Under - Parker Bohn III, Sean Rash & Chuck Gardner

Brunswick Tour Down Under is coming to Victoria on 3rd and 4th October at Oz Tenpin Epping. Parker Bohn III, Sean Rash and Chuck Gardner will provide participants 4 hours tuition on the lanes and a class room component in the middle. This new format gives bowlers more quality time with some of the worlds best bowlers. That's more dedicated time to YOU...!!!!!

Places are beginning to fill for both days. If you wish to attend and get some incredible coaching, fill in the registration form and send it back soon together with a deposit to hold your spot.

Brunswick will also be offering high end balls at an entry level price, more details when the balls are released.

WE HAVE THE BALLS....!!!!!!!!

The Bowling Balls have been released for the Brunswick Tour Down Under. If you want a great deal on a great ball, register for the clinic and / or the ProAm to be able to purchase one of these balls for the fantastic and cheap price of $150.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    654.2 KB · Views: 31
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    454.8 KB · Views: 31
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    290.4 KB · Views: 30
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    489 KB · Views: 30
Wow- very reasonable price, great to see you get this organised... Unfortunately Perth to Melbourne is a little to far to travel or i would be in this for sure.

VIC bowlers, you would be mad not to go to this!

Wow- very reasonable price, great to see you get this organised... Unfortunately Perth to Melbourne is a little to far to travel or i would be in this for sure.

VIC bowlers, you would be mad not to go to this!
I am sure the guys are going to do clinics in Perth as well...

Carol G, if your online put me down for a spot please! Will call in in a couples of weeks (when I get to Perth
) and pay for it!

Hi All, Just gave Joondalup a call - you were correct Davey - Tuesday 6 October is the clinic day - put down my name and paid for it already ! YAY :)

LAST DAYS FOR GETTING A BRUNSWICK EINSTEIN OR A DV8 RADICAL*****

Orders for the great priced balls end Sunday evening, so get your registration for the clinic or proam in now.... DONT MIIS OUT ON THESE GREAT BALLS.

The 2015 Tour Down Under has happened and gone . All 30 participants enjoyed their time with Sean Rash, Parker Bohn and Chuck Gardner and the feed back was that there was not only a lot of fun, but lots of learning. A big thank you to Oz Tenpin for hosting the event and their great hospitality.

Date has been secured for the 2016 Brunswick Tour Down Under for Saturday 17th September 2016. Watch this space for details......

Back
Top Bottom