2015 Tour Down Under - Sean Rash, Parker Bohn III and Chuck Gardiner

I certainly am but not sure about Julie at this stage, and Saturday for the clinic and pro am event and bowling ball also. I will fill out the sheet and email you when I get home today.

WE HAVE THE BALLS....!!!!!!!!

The Bowling Balls have been released for the Brunswick Tour Down Under. If you want a great deal on a great ball, register for the clinic and / or the ProAm to be able to purchase one of these balls for the fantastic and cheap price of $150.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    654.2 KB · Views: 27
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    454.8 KB · Views: 24
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    290.4 KB · Views: 24
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    489 KB · Views: 23
Annette, I'm still interested, clinic only. can you put me down for the same day as Marcello Lonigro? and let me know which day it is?

Thanks
John
Hi John, thanks. Can you email me a registration form please. I can't tell you what day Marcello is doing as he has not yet registered.
Cheers
Annette

One week left to order your balls for the clinic, so get those registration forms in..!!! DV8 Vandal or Brunswick Einstein for the fantastic price of $150 with your registration of the clinic or proam.

LAST DAYS FOR GETTING A BRUNSWICK EINSTEIN OR A DV8 RADICAL*****

Orders for the great priced balls end Sunday evening, so get your registration for the clinic or proam in now.... DONT MIIS OUT ON THESE GREAT BALLS.

Annette, apologies for the extremely late notice but i will not be able to attend the clinic today. I've come down with this dreaded flu that has been doing the rounds.

Back
Top Bottom