Sanction fees how much do we pay

philby

Hi all

I have sent an email to the MTBA about this but thought i would bring it out for everybody to see so we can get an answer from all partys. Ie TBA,MTBA and CTBAM.

As secretary of the Earlybirds league at Keon Park i have had this question asked a few times

If you already have a TBA players card. (which all of the bowlers that took part in the youth cup and Challenge will have had to get. It was bowled before most leagues started back) How much do you have to pay. What is the portion that is required.

If you have already santioned with CTBAM how much do you pay for an MTBA santion. Likewise the other way around. Do you have to pay full amount for both thus paying the TBA portion twice. Can somebody please clear this up for me

Regards
Phillip Allen

So can i guess that either
1. Nobody from the MTBA read this forum
2. Nobody from CTBAM read this forum
3. Nobody from TBA read this forum
Or maybe they just couldnt be botherered replying. Who really knows.
A rather disgruntled league secretary.
Phil

Do you have to pay full amount for both thus paying the TBA portion twice. Can somebody please clear this up for me
Regards
Phillip Allen
I think their silence answered your question Phil. They want full payment thus TBA gets paid twice :eating:
Regards,
Alex

Phillip
To avoid getting the wrong answer
Can i ask you to ring the CTBAM office on 9532-2219 and speak to
John Giles the office administrator or email [email protected]

Last year you paid the TBA portion once and whatever association you belonged to their portion

Hope this helps
Andrew Buckle
Centre Director CTBAM
Dandenong

Phillip
After speaking with John Giles tonight
if you have already paid the TBA portion
the CTBAM requires a payment of $9.00 dollars for an adult
You only pay once the TBA portion

Andrew Buckle
CTBAM Centre Director
Dandenong