Bowlers rights!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you all for your thoughts.

I don't want to bring action against the people who have supposedly done the wrong thing as this is now an issue with MTBA not the people at hand. I have very strong opinions about an organisation which tells you one thing and then does another.

No one has ever accused these people of stealing or missapproriating money, and it may be a very simple matter to iron out. I have never and will never accuse them of anything without having all the facts at hand. (The MTBA should instigate action NOT the centre, as we received our linage) But why aren't we given the books? Why did the envelopes go missing for months on end and then miraculously reappear with information that supports them? Why hasn't the centre been asked to inspect the envelopes to see if there are any suspect transactions? It is all too contrived.

Another thing- why didn't the MTBA director/league secretary provide the league with any information about the ongoing process? and why is she still a director? why didn't she receive a warning for not checking the books when warned?

The number of times that MTBA representatives have told me that this individual should not be bowling and then turned around and suppported her is incredible. They have asked me to pass on information and financials to give them more ammunition and then turned around and done the opposite! I asked them time and time again to call Alex Popov about this situation and get a national body ruling. I even did this with Vic Tenpins. I guarantee you that this will probably all conveniently happen AFTER the East Coast tournament. This has now become a matter of principle.

I suppose leagues need to ask themselves "what if this happened to my league?" What support should be forthcoming from a representative body.

RULES AND ETHICS COMMITTEE: Justin Lopes is on that committee and I did discuss this with him. I spoke with him on the 19th August 2006 at the Youth Roll off. He had a Victenpin meeting which included the MTBA on that day. The MTBA were supposedly still looking into the matter at that time. The letter that I received from MTBA said that the matter was closed and a decision had been reached on the 13th August (6 days prior). Why didn’t MTBA tell Vic Tenpins about it on that occasion? And why wasn’t I asked to state the centres case (on behalf of the league). The league secretary/MTBA director obviously had a conflict of interest, AND she hadn’t been informing the league members about the happenings.

I will always fight for those who have been wrong done by- it is just me nature and I can't help myself. As I said: when something is wrong IT IS WRONG.

I agree- let's close this post. I have made my point. Find out how your association will support you before you join.

And Joe, it is a shame the league wasn't made aware of the "other" stuff" it may have made them feel better.

Edi

well, this is interesting reading.

My only thought is that people don't want to know the truth about some bowlers.

Yes maybe this wasn't the place to air this topic but when you get no answers from the people or committee concerned then you do the next best thing.

I personally would be jumping up and down if i was part of that league and i didn't get satisfaction from what was happening.

When i was part of a committee and we had a problem that we didn't know which way to turn then we were advised to go to the governing body be it MTBA or CTBAM and we would all have a meeting with everyone that was involved and the matter was discussed.

I think that the main problem is, they don't want the matter finalised until after Eastcoast because they would have to admit they were wrong.

I only hope this does not effect the rest of the Victorian teams in their quest to bring home the cup, because i would be more annoyed with the situation if it does than what has happened.

I still maintain that the main course of action is to go to the police. Because if they are found guilty of these alligations then they will find it hard to ever get work with a criminal conviction.

Regards
Sandi

Werribee

I think you should be ashamed with what you have posted here, did you think by posting what you did that it would make the people involved stand up and take action for what they did, putting something like this on a forum for all to read in my eyes in down right low.

I agree- let's close this post. I have made my point.

And then to make this comment, why post it at all, people like you make me sick, you should have never have posted this in the first place.

So please admin leave this post open, as I think werribee have made the biggest fool of themself by posting something that all of Australia, and some parts of the world didnt need to know. As others have said there is two sides to every story.

Molly

Molly ,
Lets take a few dollars out of your back pocket and see how you feel .
What is being spoken about is money from a league going missing and people happy to sweep it under the carpet .
I bowl at Werribee and have done for more than 10 years , people that steal money make me SICK .
Chase these people down every hole and ban them from the sport , it has been done to other people , what is the difference ? If the police do get involved questions will be asked of many people including the M.T.B.A

Christian

CHRISSY said:
Molly ,
Lets take a few dollars out of your back pocket and see how you feel .
What is being spoken about is money from a league going missing and people happy to sweep it under the carpet .
I bowl at Werribee and have done for more than 10 years , people that steal money make me SICK .
Chase these people down every hole and ban them from the sport , it has been done to other people , what is the difference ? If the police do get involved questions will be asked of many people including the M.T.B.A
Christian

Young man I didn’t say it was a right thing to do what this person has done, I am stating that it should not have been put on this forum for all to see, very stupid if you ask me. What can the people on this site do this is a matter between the league and MTBA. I mean putting it here and bringing it to peoples attention is not going to stop others from doing it, stealing is in there blood, the more the person gets away with it, the more the person will do it. Like I said it should not have been on this forum, I didn’t congratulate the person for stealing the money did I?

I agree Christian,
Molly when you are in a league that has funds taken from it and you dont get the prize fund you expect at the end of the year remember what you have posted and we will see what you have to say then, i do hope that doesn't happen good luck!!!!, and yes it should have been posted because the next time it happens to someone else it may entice them to go straight to the police and have the prblem solved hopefully.

rrichman said:
I agree Christian,
Molly when you are in a league that has funds taken from it and you dont get the prize fund you expect at the end of the year remember what you have posted and we will see what you have to say then, i do hope that doesn't happen good luck!!!!

What part of my post dont you understand, where did I say come on everyone that got there money stolen give the thief a pat on the back.

FOR THE LAST TIME TAKE IT TO THE POLICE, like I have repeated myself like a broken record, it should not have been put on this site, what if it was your brother, wife, daughter, how would you like it, this is a matter between the league and the people that stole the money, not for the world to see.

Just to keep you up to date I have had enough of this, and today received an interesting phone call from a solicitor in Victoria informing me that he had printed copies of this thread from this site for evidence, so before you all think you can come on here and air everyone's else's dirty laundry think again.

The person that was responsible for starting this tread or anyone associated with posting in it will be hearing from my solicitor, if my site gets brought into any legal action against it.

So think again anyone before using my site to come on here and slander or air dirty laundry, without any legal advice first.

P.S thread now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom