MTBA LSI Tournament

Strike-it Bowling

For Everything Bowling
Hi All
Just a reminder that the MTBA is holding their LSI Tournament this Sunday at Sunshine Bowl. Entry's are still being taken subject to lane availability.
Looks like being a great event.

More details and entry form can be found on the MTBA website.

Thanks

Graham
www.mtba.com.au

Graham....

It would probably be helpful if I knew what LSI stood for.

My guess is, knowing that the tournament is being held at Sunshine, thatr LSI stands for Lefties Striking Incessantly

Graham....
My guess is, knowing that the tournament is being held at Sunshine, thatr LSI stands for Lefties Striking Incessantly
LSI is the business that is sponsoring the event. So i take it with your interest in LSI we'll see you on Sunday. Perhaps you can show us how easy the left hand side is.

i was going to bowl but cant now not even trying out 4eastcoast going to hong kong in august cannot afford both b back 4shore next year

Graham....
Just FYI the tournament is actually the
LSI Lighting Systems M.T.B.A. Adult Tournament 2008

Thank you Muels...that was exactly what I was looking for. It's always a good idea to plug the sponsors.

Wayne you did not answer Muel's question. Are you going to bowl on Sunday and show us your expertise ?

TO ALL THAT WISH TO PUT A ENTRY IN CAN DO SO BY THIS FORUM OR RING ME OR EMAIL.
I AM AWAY FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS SO PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE WITH YOUR NAME AND SQUAD YOU WISH TO BOWL IN.
PLEASE REMEMBER I DO ONLY HAVE A NUMBER OF SPOTS LEFT FOR B.

THANKS TO TOTAL BOWLING FOR ALLOWING US TO PLACE OUR TOURNMENT ON THE WEB SITE.

yOURS IN BOWLING
LEANNE HEALEY
PRESIDENT MTBA

Wayne you did not answer Muel's question. Are you going to bowl on Sunday and show us your expertise ?

No, I am not going to bowl. I was just asking what the LSI meant, as it didn't say anything on the MTBA website either.

Seems like every time I ask a question on here, I get called out. Does everyone really think I can't bowl worth a lick? :)

LOL
Most of us here know you can bowl a bit Wayne, we'd just like to see you do it every now and then:)

one question..
Would I be required to join (and pay fees) to the MTBA if I want to bowl this tournament?

Back
Top Bottom