CTBAM Sanction Fees

Pete, If you were to suffer any consequences i am sure you will have plenty of support behind as at least now there is a thorough answer which answers all questions.
I for one support your decision to post your reply on here and will fight for you 100% because i feel you personally have always done a great job for your state and for the sport of tenpin bowling
Thanks
Kelvin Mueller

Peter,

Thanks for the reply. I am sure all bowlers will be behind you for responding to this topic, and ensuring that all the questions people may have asked and have been thinking should have been answered.

Peter, l also hope that l have not placed in a position that could lead to anything bad. You have always tried to ensure that all bowlers were looked after, and that was the reason behind the thread that l started, to try and keep the bowlers informed, as this is a very popular site for information.

Regards

Lance

xpense said:
Hi Vaughnn,
I am only speaking from the fact that Peter Coburn said to myself last night that my CTBAM membership is not a TBA membership, and that l would need to purchase a TBA membership to compete in any TBA events. My CTBAM membership would not be accepted as TBA membership.
This is due to a the new fee structure of the TBA this year. And is from this year onwards at this stage.
Yes the CTBAM is affiliated with the TBA, but this does not mean that the bowlers are sanctioned. These are the details of what Peter Coburn has advised. What Peter said is that the TBA will recognise the Leagues exist, and the CTBAM exists, but does not mean any bowler is able to receive any awards, or compete in TBA events.
I am sure that if any bowlers wish to contact Peter Coburn at the TBA he will be more than happy to advise the same.
Perhaps CTBAM needs to contact the TBA, and verify this also.
The other associations have increased fees to cover the TBA portion of fees, but no fee increase with the CTBAM.
I personally have sent an e-mail to Peter Coburn to have this writting.

Having re-read my post, l must have missed a word or 2 in a phase here or there. I apologise for this.

I will type below what l meant to say.

Yes the CTBAM is affiliated with the TBA, but this does not mean that the bowlers are sanctioned.

I meant to say they are not sanctioned with the TBA.

and the CTBAM exists, but does not mean any bowler is able to receive any awards, or compete in TBA events..

and the CTBAM exists, but does not mean any bowler is able to receive any TBA awards, or compete in TBA events.

I should also have mentioned that bowlers are able to receive CTBAM awards and compete in CTBAM events with thier CTBAM memberships.

These are comments made in post #11, not my original post, and apologise for the errors in my comments in post #11

You can count me in, in the numbers that will back you 100% if there is any repercussions that come from your posting on this website, as the sport of tenpins needs more like you Peter, that are involved at the Ad. Min. level, and I personally miss you at the helm of this states association, in all that you did, and how you kept us all up to date on the TBA website, and thought outside the square for fund raising. My thanks to you, for all that you have done, and hopefully will continue to do, for Tenpins and Austrralia. C ya around the lanes sometime soon, webmaster.

Back
Top Bottom