Passing of Carole Woodward

Re: Passing of Carole Woodward Further details pg 3

On behalf of David, Scott and Paul we thank you for all of your condolences.

Just want to advise that Carole's funeral will be held on Friday the 15th of May 2009 at Pinnaroo Lawn Cemetry commencing at 10am.

For further details please check Wednesdays Courier Mail or PM me.

Thank you again
Robyn Woodward

Carole was a trooper. A remarkable lady who always thought of others before she thought of herself. Through the whole time she was sick, she'd always come in to the bowl with a smile on her face that would literally light up the entire room. She would always talk about how proud she was of her family and how much she loved all her beautiful grandchildren. I feel so honoured to have known such a remarkable woman.

I send my condolenses to Dave and the family. Carole will be truely missed but will forever remain in my heart.

Taya Reggars

A very sad day for the world & bowling alike!

My love & condolences goes out to Dave & family.

Carol was a fierce competitor, a friendly face & a lady who loved her family.

Ciao Carol.... you will always be missed, but never forgotten.

Samantha Macdonald

Such sad news. I'm lost for words. Carole was such a great person that I feel honoured to have known. We will miss her very much.

Cassy and Evelyn Wellman

Our thoughts are with Dave, Scotty and Paul at this very sad time. A truly remarkable lady who will always hold a special place in our hearts and who will be sadly missed by all that knew her.

The Warmington Family

very sorry to hear about this
though i havent been in the scene for a while now
i remember carole from when i was a junior
giving me crap when i first started to hook bowl

to the boys
our condolences
from all the dickson's

Our sincere sympathies to Dave and the rest of the family on the passing of Carole. I had the pleasure of Bowling with Carole more than once it was always a pleasure,
Lea & Chris

My sympathies to the family and she will be greatly missed, but we have been honoured with knowing her.... she was a great lady.

Sorry but have not been on the forums for awhile. To Dave, Scotty and Paul deepest sympathies from myself and the rest of the Silva family. Carole will be missed deeply by all of us and especially those involved in the ECCC. Rest in peace Carole and may the pin gods be with you.

Back
Top Bottom