Passing of Carole Woodward

Animal

YOUR ONE STOP PROSHOP
Staff member
It is with deep regret that I announce the passing of one of Tenpin Bowlings greatest stalwarts. Carole passed away this morning, and we wish Dave and
all her Family and extended Family all the comfort and sincere condolences
at this time. Carole will never be forgotten, as her legacy of assisting and
mentoring all and sundry will always live on.
Animal & Carol

the news has come as a great shock and saddening to me. Carole will live on in our hearts and memories. Our thoughts are with Dave, Paul and Scott ( and Robyn)at this very sad time and also to the familes of all of u. RIP Carole :(

My sympathies to the family of Carole - it is with great sadness that I read of her passing and Carole will be sorely missed by her many friends in the bowling community.

Mary Flower

My sympathies and thoughts to the family of Carole, You will be missed by many Carole, Made me very sad to read this :(

Brett Laird

Our thoughts and prayers are with all the Woodward family at this sad time of the passing of Carole. No doubt this years East Coast will not be the same without her around.

Jason and Sam Borey

My deepest sympathy to Carole's family on your loss. Carol was a wonderful lady and will be sadly missed by all.
Brenda Kirkwood

Our thoughts are with you at this time. A very much loved and respected friend and bowler. Will be greatly missed by this sporting fraternity. Very sad news indeed. Cheryl, Graham, and Kimberlie Spicer.

It is with much sadness that we read this. She was a very brave lady, and will be sadly missed.

Our sincere sympathies to Dave and the rest of the family on the passing of Carole.

Broni & Jagga Morgan

Our sympathies to Dave, Paul, Scott & Families. Carol will be sadly missed. Carol would go out of her way to help you in any way she could.

Bruce and Ruth Anderson

It is sad news to hear this our thoughts are with the woodward family at this hard time

Carol was a great lady and a fantastic person to be around and she will be sorrley missed by all of us

The Fryer Family

It is very sad to hear this tragic news. Carole was a wonderful, warm person who was only too willing to help others in any way she could. Our sympathies go to Dave and the Woodward family in this sad time.

Annie and Alan

I am Shocked and deeply saddened at the passing of Carole,my ATBSO doubles partener for many years. Our sincere sympathies to Dave and family

Brian+Gail Looby

My Thoughts are with Dave and family during this time. Carole will be missed, a wonderful lady who i loved so very much. I am proud to have been her friend and she mine. She will always have a special place in my heart just for her.

Love
Jodie

Our thoughts are with Dave, Scott, Paul and their families. A absolutely wonderful, kind person who is going to be very sadly missed.

Thinking of you during this sad time.

Love
Adam, Kylie and Faye

Very sad to hear. Our sympathies to Dave, Pauly, Scott and family

Adam Hayward-Lea, Adrian "KAT" Lea and Kimberley Blackwell

Very Sad New

Dave Scott & Paul we are thinking of you at this sad time.
Carole was a lovely Wife, Mother, Grandmother to you all.
She was also a Friend to many and will be missed by all.

If you need anything just call

Marlilynn Jones, Shellie & Will Van Dalen

With a deep breathe and a heavy heart, we are very sad to post a condolence message for the passing of Carole.

She will be very sadly missed and thought of fondly.
She was a wonderful lady and always managed to make those around her see the brighter side of life.

She has been a wonderful friend off the lanes and "foe" on the bowling lanes and we hope that she passed comfortably and that Dave and the family will cherish their fond memories of Carole to help get them through this difficult time.

Sincere thoughts and wishes
Brad and Rachel Reggars :flower:

Back
Top Bottom