Passing of Sue Coker

Anthony L

Tony Long
Sue Coker has lost her battle with cancer and passed away over the weekend. Sue was a member of the SA ATBSO and will be sadly missed by all the members. A wonderful lady and a treasured friend. My sincere sympathy to her husband and family. The suffering has now gone, Rest in Peace Sue.....
Tony Long

I'm so sorry to hear of Sue's passing, i only met her once but she was a nice lady. Great ambassador for our game. My condolences to her family and friends. R.I.P.

my condoleneces to sue's family , such a lovely lady and will be missed by all.

My condolences to Sue's family and her bowling friends in SA and all over Australia. Sue's motto must surely have been "enjoy your bowling" because she always appeared to do so and was a fine example to all of us on the lanes. I have had many tournament experiences lightened up with a comment from Sue which always made me smile.
Another lovely SA lady bowler who we will all sadly miss.
God bless you Sue.

My condolence and sympathy to Sue's husband and her family. I know what you are going thru at the moment coz i lost my late wife to cancer too. Just a comforting thought to know she is in a BETTER PLACE where there's no more pain and sufferings. God bless.
Alex and Family.

Anthony L said:
Sue Coker has lost her battle with cancer and passed away over the weekend. Sue was a member of the SA ATBSO and will be sadly missed by all the members. A wonderful lady and a treasured friend. My sincere sympathy to her husband and family. The suffering has now gone, Rest in Peace Sue.....
Tony Long

I met Sue Coker a few years ago when she was bowling alongside my mum in the ATBSO up in Queensland. She was a lovely lady and one that I'll never forget. It is a very sad thing to hear of her passing as I was not aware that she was battling cancer. My condolences go out to the rest of the family.
Rest In Peace Sue.

Danni

My sincere condolences to Len and family on Sue's passing.
A lady i fondly remember as always having a bright smile on her face. Its been some while since i saw both Len and Sue who popped in to say hello on the way past although nearly 2000km from home.
The world will be a poorer place for her passing.
David van Gelder. (past manager Barossa Bowl 91-94)

Back
Top Bottom