George Slater

Tintam

George Slater has lost his battle with cancer and passed away Monday 20th December, 2004. George was an original member of the WA Atbso and bowled at Rockingham Classic Doubles for many years. A wonderful husband and father and a treasured friend. Our sincere sympathy to Judy and families. Rest in Peace George.
The funeral will be held on Wed 29th December 10am at the Fremantle Crematorium.
Love Brenda & Dan.

My sincere sympathy to Judy and families

George Slater was everything "The Seniors" stands for, he loved bowling, he was a fierce competitor, and a great bloke. I will miss George's fists pumping when he got a strike against you and his arm breaking high five's that followed. George is a great loss to the seniors and a bigger loss to WA bowling.

Once again my sincere sympathy

Stephen Bell
On behalf of ATBSOV Inc

Much sadness at the passing of George, whom I remember from the very early days of ATBSO. A great sportsperson and bloke, who will be missed by us all. My very sincere sympathies to his family, friends and to his bowling peers in ATBSO WA.

Barry "Jagga" Morgan

On behalf of the QLD A.T.B.S.O. we would like to offer our condolences to the family and friends of George.

Lawrie
President A.T.B.S.O.Q.