ANNE LENTON - Will be sadly missed

shine

Regular
Our sincere sympathy goes out to Doug and his family on the sad passing of Anne, on Sunday 30/7/2006.

Anne will be sadly missed by so many people.

May she rest in peace.

John, Janelle and Georgia

Sincere sympathies to Doug and his family on Anne's sudden passing - thinking of you all at this sad time.

I just can't believe that Anne is no longer with us. She was a great friend both on and off the lanes and a stalwart NSW De Veer and ATBSO rep.

Sorry we (Qld) "pinched" your crocodile mascot but at least you got it back. We did have rivalry fun.

Rest in peace my friend - you will be sadly missed.

My deepest sympathy to Doug and the family.

Anne will be sadly missed in so many bowling circles. Her tireless efforts to help wherever she could did not go unnoticed.

Sincerest sympathies to Doug and the family.

Anne will be missed and our thoughts are with Doug and family.Bowling at Seniors just wont be quite the same.

I am so sorry to hear this news, My deepest thoughts are with Doug and Steve. Bowling on Wednesday nights will never be the same again

What a loverly lady she was

She will be sadly missed

Our deepest thoughts are with you at this time. Our thoughts are with Doug and his family.

Chris, Sharron, Jackson and Kyle

I am shocked to read about the passing away of Ann Lenton. Doug all my thoughts are with you in this extremely sad time.

Steve Bell

To Doug and family, our deepest sympathy on the sudden passing of Anne.
Tasmanian Walter De Veer Team

Deepest Sympathy to Doug and Family at the sudden passing of Anne
I am shocked
Life is so precious
Kathy & Allan Smith

My deepest condolences go out to Doug and the rest of the family.
It had been a pleasure bowling with Anne, her pleasant nature, care and hospitality will not be forgotten. May she rest in Peace.

Matthew C

To Doug and Family my deepest sympathy on the passing of Anne she will be sadly missed.

Sue Raphael

To Doug and family,
.On Behalf of the ATBSOQ please accept our deepest condolences on the sudden passing of Anne and our thoughts are with you at this time
Personally .. it is sad to see a Lovely Lady of Bowling leave us and she will be missed.
Lawrie & Carol Hill

Our deepest sympathy to Doug and his family on the passing of Anne. She is a great lady who will be sadly missed by a lot of us.

Gunther and Liz Czmok

To Doug & Family
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To Doug and family, my deepest sympathy on the sudden passing of Anne..

Anne was a great Team Mate and I will miss here dearly.

It was a pleasure to have Known her and had the Honnor of bowling with her.

She is one of the Best....

She will be sadly miss by all...

Sue J

Doug and Steve,
You are your family are very much in our thoughts at this sad time, the greater bowling family will all miss Ann very much. She was such a treasure, a great supporter of the Australian team and a lovely person to be with.
We are very sorry for your loss.
Josie Adams and Jim Roberts

Doug and famiily, our sincere thoughts are with you on the passing of Ann. Your friends in the ATBSO, Tas, also send their sincere wishes, our thoughts are with you.
Ken Baldock
ATBSO Tas.

Back
Top Bottom