VALE - Ron Gray

Feral

I have just learnt of the passing of Ron Gray last Sunday. To his family and friends in ATBSO NSW I would offer my sincerest sympathies. Ron was a great guy, a wonderful bowler and a gentleman who will be missed by all his friends Australia wide. Rest in peace old mate.

Reg Reichel

I had the pleasure of bowling with Ron Gray at Shoalhaven City Lanes & he truely was a terrific person, full of terrific stories & only too willing to share them with those willing to listen.

He certainly will be missed by many.

Ronnie was a man who was loved by all and never fought with anyone. ron was a great man both on and off the lanes, I am sure ronnie will be missed by all, i know i will miss the hugs and time i spent with my "boyfriend" Im glad that ronnie always did what he wanted in life and he was stubborn until the end! to anyone that new ron i am sure you would have loved him and miss him.

For anyone interested the funeral is on Friday the 11th in the north chapel at the forest lawn crematorium, camden velley way, Leppington starting at 11am

Love Deanne

quote from ronnie "Dont grieve that i am gone, Smile i was here"

The passing of Ron Gray was very very sad. Ron would do anything for anyone and was truly a great man. He was always laughing and having fun with his family and friends.

Ron will be missed by alot of people and my thoughts are with your family. the quote from Ron is very true as he always put a smile on your face when you were talking to him.

:(

Christian

Is that the Ron Gray that bowled at Fairfield Bowl and bowled Interdistrict lge for Fairfield in the 1960-1970's also bowled 299 at
Blacktown in 1969 when such scores were memorable.If so I had the pleasure of bowling with him in league and remember his great comradeship giving jobs to various friends where he worked.
Great man and very good bowler.

Frank Williams.

Back
Top Bottom