Passing of Judy Stewart ATBSO(SA)

strop

Elite Athlete
Sadly, I am posting to let everyone know of the Sudden Passing of Judy Stewart.

Wife of Bob, mum to Gavin, Stacey and Kerry (and Partners) and Grandma to 5.

After beating breast cancer about 15 years ago was diagnosed a few years ago with bone cancer and succumbed to recent complications.

Judy was a active committee member and bowler for many years since ATBSO started. Both Judy and bob made many new friends over the years through their love of bowling and she will be missed by many.

For those who wish to pay their respects, the Funeral Service will be at Centennial Park (Heysen Chapel) on Thursday 3.30pm. In lieu of flowers, donations will be greatfully accepted to the Cancer Foundation.
On a personal note from her son in law, Judy may you rest in peace.

Thanks

Tony Stoppel

Tony , My condolences to You , Stacey and the rest of the Stewart clan

our thoughts are with you at this time

Ben Tash Caleb and Aimee Billing

Thankyou to Tash for your sentiments and to all the ATBSO (SA), league bowlers and good friends who asked me how mum was doing each time I saw you.
It helps our family to know how many people have been thinking of her and sending her their love and best wishes while she has been in hospital. I know mum appreciated it and wanted to thank you all.
We all wish she could have come home for longer and dad and I were really hoping she could get to another seniors tournament to see everyone.
I hope to see some of you on Thursday to help us say goodbye.
Thank you again for your love and support.
:cry: Stacey Stoppel.

Stacey and Family
Deepest sympathies and our thoughts are with you at this time.
Having been out of the loop for a number of years it was only last week that we found out Judy's condition. We are deeply saddened to hear of her passing.
Regards
Teena and Jim Hind

To Bob, and Family
on behalf of the ATBSOQ please accept our sincere condolences.
On a personal note, Carol and I know that Judy will be sadly missed as she always put everybody before herself.
Wish we could be there but will be thinking of you all on thursday.
The light will always shine for this lovely Lady.

Lawrie & Carol

To Bob, Gavin, Kerry, Stacey, partners and the wider family:

We were extremely sadened and shocked at the loss of Judy, please accept our deepest sympathy.

Judy was much loved and highly respected and will be greatly missed.

Louise and Greig

To all of the Stewart Family,

Our hearts and thoughts are with at this time.

"By knowing that when we truly love, it is never lost.
It is only after death that the depth of the bond is truly felt, and our loved one becomes more part of us than was possible in life"

Treasure the memories.

Bruno, Nicky, Danny and Jaime xx

Thankyou everyone for your warm thoughts and wishes, we really appreciate them. Thankyou also to those who have emailed, sent text messages and phoned us with your sympathies. It helps to know many people out there cared for and respected mum. We all miss her very much. Stacey.

Back
Top Bottom