Vale John Peters

speedwaystar

No BrakesNo GearsNo Fear
I am sad to announce the passing of a great man in John Peters late yesterday afternoon.

He was the first person to bowl a 300 game in bundaberg on the 23rd november 1986,He also was the resident ball driller there for a number of years and also worked at the bowl at it's old location in the 80's-90's then in it's current location in previous years.Was also an accomplished bowler showing the way for alot of juniors over the years,always having time for them and offering advice.Personally he was a great mentor to me,taught me alot about the game,how to drill balls,work on 82-70 pinspotters etc.He was also the ladies coach for this years association challenge.He will be sadley missed by all, My sincere condolences to Margaret and family.

This is very sad news, after talking to John at the Rum City Classic only a couple of months ago, he was positive and looking like he may of be beating his illness. He was a good man and will be sadly missed by all the Association Challenge bowlers , Wide Bay Circuit Bowlers & his Bundy Team & Family. I would like to offer my condolences to all his Family and friends.
Chris Quaill

Back
Top Bottom