Vale Margaret Schaffer

DaleS

I am sad to announce that Margaret Schaffer has passed away.

Margaret was very active in the 70's, 80's and early 90's as a junior guardian at both Greenslopes and Mt Gravatt. She took away many a group of kids (me included) to National and State championships and worked tirelessly for junior bowling in Queensland. She will be remembered by those that knew her as a loving person dedicated to her family, extended family and tenpin bowling in general.

I personally have known the Schaffer family for over 35 years, to Elton, Brett & Raelene & family and last but not least my close friend Darren, from my family to yours with a tear in my eye and hand on my heart, our condolences.............

The fryer family would like to send thier condolences to the Schaffer family it was with great sadness when we heard of Margarets passing she will be missed by alot of people

I would like to send my condolences to the Schaffer family.
Margaret was a lovely and beautiful lady and she will be sadly missed by all who new her.
Cathy Elwell

Sympathy to all Margaret's family - she joins a very select band in Bowling Heaven and will be sadly missed by all who knew her and her association with our sport.

Mary Flower

I would also like to add my sympathies. I'm sure I copped a clip over the ear at some point by Mre Schaeffer and I must say I thoroughly deserved it.

She was a wonderful servent especially to the Juniors and will be sadly missed.

Regards
Carl Bottomley.

I would also like pass on my condolences to the schaffer family.

Mrs schaffer was always ever helpful on the junior trips away but also kept us in line when needed.

She will be sadley missed.

I would like to pass on my sympathies to the Schaffer family. Margaret Schaffer was an absolutely lovely person who was very dedicated to the sport of tenpin bowling. She will be sadly missed.

Kellie Montgomery

I'd like to pass on my personal condolences to Mr Elton and family. Sharg will be missed by all who had the pleasure of knowing her, especially me.

I would like to pass on my condolences to Elton and the Schaffer. She will be missed

Back
Top Bottom