• No

Votes: 13 12.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jase

Admin
Staff member
As this site is Powered by vBulletin a new option available is ARCADE GAMES

You as the user have the option to decide if it's something you would like to have introduced to the TotalBowling site. I don't mind either way i just see alot of you are for ever posting links to some fun games and have looked into it a little further.

Some of the Games available include an old favorite of mine SPACE INVADERS and i am looking to see if it also includes GALAGA ...

You can create Tournaments with 2, 4 or 8 participants
Users can create Tournaments with open slots other players can join in

Alot of information are provided for each game

• best score of all times
  • your personal best result
  • actual highscore-champion
  • game-rating
  • times played
  • time played

As this site is here for the members i will let you decided should it be added

That would be great! Sometimes when there is nothing on TV and you're surfing the net for the hell of it...we can play games instead! I love the idea! I would certainly be clocking up some hours on those games!

Kyles

I can't vote either....
But just so my opinion is counted, I say no. This is a bowling site isn't it? Maybe we can have a daily bowling quiz instead.

Sound's good to me..............................................:D

Gary.........................................:cool:

Ps: Poll not working as said before.

Dear Forum moderator/administrator,

I just want to put forward a suggestion for this forum which I have seen on another forum powered by v.Bulletin.
I'm not sure if you've heard of it but it's called vPlaza and it allows you to earn vCash and purchase such things as NBA, MLB, NFL, NHL team icons which are displayed below your username and post count.
I'm not sure if this option is available on this forum version but I believe it is a mod and would be a huge hit among members on this forum as they can donate vCash to eachother and buy icons of their favourite teams. In the other forum I use, I currently have an Arsenal, Boston Bruins, and New England Patriots logo. I'm saving up my vCash so I have enough to buy a Boston Celtics and Boston Redsox icon so I can display my teams with pride to everybody who reads my posts.

Let me know guys if this is possible and what you think about it. Here is an example of what the icons look like below :)

Attachments

• forumpage.doc
    132 KB · Views: 35
vote 1million for frogger lol love the idea....how many votes do we need to make it happen? and when will it happen if we gt enough votes?

Back
Top Bottom