New Options Available

Should we add the new feature?????

• Yes

Votes: 88 87.1%
  • No

Votes: 13 12.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I say no, as wchester said this is a bowling site, hence the name TOTALBOWLING.com.au not TOTALBOWLING&games.com.au. if you want to play a game go to a games site instead and by adding to games to this site, how is that going to promote to sport of bowling.

Arcade is ready to go, see how it all works and have fun guys and girls, i am sure it will pass some time when you are all sitting at work bored..

AAAHHH TETRIS.....haven't played it in years!!!

how do we get our scores to save Jason???

(this from an arcade dropout!!)

Broni

bm2 said:
AAAHHH TETRIS.....haven't played it in years!!!
how do we get our scores to save Jason???
(this from an arcade dropout!!)
Broni

jase this is gonna be baaaad..........am already in the site lots, now I will just play all day :rolleyes:

boston_represent said:
Dear Forum moderator/administrator,
I just want to put forward a suggestion for this forum which I have seen on another forum powered by v.Bulletin.
I'm not sure if you've heard of it but it's called vPlaza and it allows you to earn vCash and purchase such things as NBA, MLB, NFL, NHL team icons which are displayed below your username and post count.
I'm not sure if this option is available on this forum version but I believe it is a mod and would be a huge hit among members on this forum as they can donate vCash to eachother and buy icons of their favourite teams. In the other forum I use, I currently have an Arsenal, Boston Bruins, and New England Patriots logo. I'm saving up my vCash so I have enough to buy a Boston Celtics and Boston Redsox icon so I can display my teams with pride to everybody who reads my posts.
Let me know guys if this is possible and what you think about it. Here is an example of what the icons look like below :)
Did anyone here listen to a word I said?! vPlaza people! ](*,)

Back
Top Bottom