Membership Cards

nope, not yet, though I only paid my silver membership last thursday, so i don't expect it any time real soon.....

I was wondering only because I paid mine back on 8th November last year. As long as nobody's got theirs yet - it's just a delay - not a problem.

OK, everyone, sure there's no problem, I didn't want to harrass them, ( considering the Brisbane problems at the moment) I just wanted to know if somehow my payment had been missed. Obviously not, so let's just wait patiently.

Thanks for the responses.

As far as I am aware, the first print run is about to happen/has just happened. If memory serves correct from last year, card runs are done every couple of months starting at the end of January.

Other issues I'm sure could have held up the run are the little bit of water in QLD and the fact memberships will be a tad higher than previous years!

Paid mine first week in December via internet, and the cards arrived yesterday, so the first print run for the year has just been done...

TBA send out the membership cards once they receive payment from the centre or association you registered with. Therefore if you have not received your card then TBA has not received your money.

I suggest you make an enquiry at the centre in which you paid your membership to make sure they have forwarded your payment to TBA and keep your receipt in a safe place as proof of membership.

Hope this helps
Susanne

I paid online thru the TBA site, beginning of Jan, got mine last monday too.

So paying thru your local or doing online doesnt seem to matter much, was just a matter waiting for the print run to completed.

Back
Top Bottom