help on the president shield trials.

SCOOPS

GUINNESS SWILLUS
LOL@Plantpot

Looks from a previous post someone has Followed in the Ballmeisters suggestions

Fancy asking in a post what is going to cut to make a team

That would be like asking what score is going to win the AFL grand final in 2008

Who the hell knows or cares?

I wonder if u have met or not and if not will it occur during the trials in Beautiful BUNBURY, one of my favourite centres,

Provincinal Tracker - nothing wrong with that - Hey Baron
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

flaming-ace, you can't say exactly what the cut-offs are going to be until it's all over, but (just as a guideline) generally about 170+ should make the cut and, for the team, anywhere between 185 to 200+. noone can say 'these are the cutoffs' but, as i said, it's just a guildline, it's not set in stone.

I dont think I will ever lose the tag of regional champ. Bunbury Open in 1988 ( now who was it I beat in the final) 3 Kal Cups **** I wish I nabbed Matty at Rosemount. Would have been a monkey off my back. As to who will win the AFL in 2008 The mighty Bombers of course. Final score Essendon 35.01 to Kangaroos 2 points. Now back to the subject at hand. Not knowing the players trying out makes it a bit hard but realistically anything around 190 and over would have to be a chance and remember you dont have to finish top (though it would help) just stay in front of 8th. Now just looking at the Centres involved I would say if you can keep it together at Bunbury and Rockingham you should do ok. Craigie and Fairlanes fairly even. Rockingham on the last day is tough as it will probably be 40 in the shade and they dont have the best air-con in the world. Had last day of Rachuig there one year and it was chaos. Luckily it was selection that year and they had enough faith in me and the big fella to get the nod but I would have liked to have bowled a bit better that day. So for me just looking at the centres I reckon 188 would be enough. Time will tell. Now as for you Plantpot (another no namer) your making me laugh... stop it. Baron
icon_wink.gif
icon_wink.gif

Hey Baron I don't think the MIGHTY KANGAROOS will be around in 2008 so will be a bit hard to beat us.... I mean lets face it we have no supporters when we’re winning how are we going to cope when we are losing

And as for your infamous first victory in 88 excluding your back to back Ball, Bag and Shoes Easter 9 No-Tap wins at Midland in 85/86 , you must have been so proud to have just beaten a guy just out of Juniors and 10yrs Your Jnr... hehehehe

Getting back to the point at hand - What average does it take to make the cut and Team toughest prediction of all, but 190 and Your bound to be close at making the team and be a certainty you would think for the top 10 training squad

Good Luck to everyone – By the way when do the trials start?

GIDDY UP!!!

Well flaming ace from the last four years i have tried out for sheild the cut has been different each year , who know the lanes could be good and the scores high , or they could be hard and lower scores but as the other guys have said just end up in front of 8th and you will be right .

The trials start this weekend with sat at craigie and then sunday at bubury

good luck to all bowling .

scoops - according to the entry form, there is no squad this year, just the top 7. it should be an interesting contest, we'll just have to wait and see who preveils. Also, good luck (good bowling and many high scores)to all those trying out.

Baron, you dipstick, Ive pissed in your loo, after pissing in your beer, you know who I am believe me,and, your supposed to lie on the hay not wear it.

Ice Maiden, see ive even spelt it for you, please it,ll only take a minute to put it right.
icon_cool.gif

Back
Top Bottom