A step in the right direction…

Jase

Admin
Staff member
Today was the first step in seeing TenPin Bowling going forwards in Australia…

I met with Alex Popov today and can announce that TotalBowling and TBA will be working together in helping the sport go forward in the coming months…This was the first of what I hope to be, many positives to come out of the coming months…

To start the Ball rolling Alex has agreed to use the forum for what it is designed for, and yes as Alex Popov the CEO of TBA…Alex will be asking for some input of the bowling public, and wants to know what Bowlers want and what they think of some of the ideas he puts forward about the sport going forward…Please lets use this to our advantage…He was most impressed with the “5 things that you would like to see TBA do for you” thread, and like myself, hopes that we can discuss more topics on the forum to help the sport go in the right direction…

Yes we have had Alex post before but, only to answer Questions that we asked…Some may say it didn’t work that well and In his defense it was hard to decipher between what the question was that was being asked of him and what others were asking, or often there input to what they thought the answer was which made it all a little confusing…

So here we are a new adventure and avenue and many new ideas, and perhaps even old ones that may not have worked in the past, rehashed or discussed to see why it didn’t work or how we can make it work NOW…Lets forget what has happened in the past and lets start to see if we ALL can turn this around and put it to good use…Everyone out there seems to have a lot to say well here is our chance to interact the CEO of our chosen sport…Please make sure that its all above board and to the small minority out there, lets not destroy this opportunity for the ones that want this to work…

This is about moving forward TOGETHER…

Thats awesome news

thanks Jason and team for giving us bowlers a voice

(now dont go eating too many white freddos :p )

I firstly would like too thank Alex Popov for agreeing to this. And once again Jase, always coming to the party for us bowlers! AWESOME WORK!

I have seen many questions posted on this site relating to rules and their interpretation.

Please feel free to email me at [email protected] any time if you have a query. Rule queries lodged in that fashion can be answered quickly and easily. If required, questions and answers could be put onto TB for general information to others.

So here we are a new adventure and avenue and many new ideas, and perhaps even old ones that may not have worked in the past, rehashed or discussed to see why it didn’t work or how we can make it work NOW…Lets forget what has happened in the past and lets start to see if we ALL can turn this around and put it to good use…Everyone out there seems to have a lot to say well here is our chance to interact the CEO of our chosen sport…Please make sure that its all above board and to the small minority out there, lets not destroy this opportunity for the ones that want this to work…
This is about moving forward TOGETHER…[/QUOTE]

Jase, first I to thank you for your time that you have spent and you can see that you are dedicated to the sport as so many of us are, Pardon me if I do not have a party over this, As I really want it to, the one thing I feel that TBA is lacking is RESPECT FOR THE COMMON BOWLER and has on to many occasion thrown us away. I do hope with all my heart that will change for the good of the sport so yes lets to go forth in leaps and bound’s Again sorry if I do sound hesitate at the moment, I guess proof will be in TBA actions .

Just a Bowler
Jeanette Kent

Ok, here's our chance, lets make the most of it.

I know over the past few weeks there have been questions raised in relationship to TBA fees etc, so lets use this forum as a direct link between us and TBA. Use this thread as what its intended for put questions, not ramblings, just straight questions, and see if TBA is true to its word.

OK here's a question. When can we expect to see anything from the CEO regarding his overseas trips?
Direct quote from the TBA web site dated 24 July
"In the future I will prepare reports on the successes of my journeys thus alleviating the perception that these are holidays"

Question 2

Would TBA like to explain how the fees were reached as they are supposed to be set at the AGM. and

What discount will be given to league practice games. As I'm sure not all centres are aware of this (never know TBA may have spoken to all independent centres, as AMF you only need to speak to one). Or is being left up to the centre to give the same rates only if the card is produced.

Back
Top Bottom