New FORUM

Jase

Admin
Staff member
After long discussions with TBA over the last few months, TBA's CEO Alex Popov, has agreed to try and answer the questions that seem to want to be asked by you the bowlers regarding out sport.

All questions will be moderated for obvious reasons and Alex will try to answer them at his first available convenience.

All I ask is that we all be smart about this, as I can’t help but feel this is a huge step in moving forward with the Sport of Tenpin Bowling.
Please try and discuss this as an open forum, and not a chance to slander TBA. This new step could easily be abused if not correctly used, and could send us backwards to a point of no return.

I personally would like to thank Alex and TBA for finally agreeing to be apart of this and hope it can better our sport for us all.

Hi Jase

What a great idea

I am with you and hope that people think before opening mouth.

Please all don't stuff this.

Good work Jase I just hope this doesn’t come back and haunt you.

I would like to sincerely thank Alex Popov for this move, it can only advance the sport. Provided people use this service sensibly!

I am sure we can manage that

Well done Jase. Mate you have done it again.This got to be the best news for our sport and this site. It also shows TBA do care for their bowlers and they are moving in the right direction. Anything that is not positive should be deleted and anyone that tries to be a smart a** should be banned because we do not want the same problems like before !! RESPECT TBA and Alex Popov ....
Let's all play nice ;) Thank you Alex for your time and service in answering all our questions.
Cheers
Alex :D

Good luck Alex and many thanks to Total Bowling and TBA for making this happen - I echo the sentiments of those before me, who would like to see this forum used in the correct manner - we only want answers but do not necessarily have to agree with them or argue endlessly to make a point.

BRING IT ON !!

Flower

What a great idea jase this site has realy started to turn the corner and this must help everyone involved.-hope TBA now stick to there word and support you on this.

Could I please ask that we keep the TBA forum as a Question Answer!

I don’t mind someone asking a question in there and then also wanting to post it as well in the main forum for general discussion…I think it’s a good thing for that to happen as Alex and TBA can also get the general feeling about what the bowlers think as well…

If we have everyone answering questions that are asked to Alex it becomes very hard for Alex to know exactly what it is that is being asked, and who to answer. Not to mention everyone answering doesn’t always know the correct answer.

I think the forum has been good and has worked well so far so let’s just use it for that…If you have replied in there and can’t see your reply this will be why.

Thanks

Also when singing off with your questions to Alex maybe sign off with your real name so that he knows exactly who he is addressing his answers too...

I know it’s in out profiles, just makes life a little easier for him.

Thanks Guys

Back
Top Bottom