NNSW President Shield Sub-Committee 2009

SimonCalder

NNSW P/Shield Committee
Northern NSW President Shield 2009
I appreciate that this region has been use to an AGM’s where they can elect a new committee each year. However this year the committee will be appointed by Tenpin Bowling Australia Limited due to a number of circumstances.
As we all know TBAL appointed a new CEO in February and the NSW State Manger resigned at the NSW State AGM. The 2008 Sub-Committee was appointed by the NSW State Manager after certain resignations from the elected committee; this appointment was until 31 July 2008. As the position of State Manager is still vacant TBA CEO has asked the 2008 sub-committee to continue as an interim sub-committee for 2009. This sub-committee held a meeting on 3 August and the result was all only 2 members are available for 2009.
Moving forward TBA will be calling for volunteers for the Sub-Committee to fill all positions. These positions will be appointed by the TBA Board.
While both Gillian and I appreciate the area needs elected representatives however the situation in NSW means that the 2009 Northern NSW President Shield Sub-Committee will be appointed.
TBA is inviting any adult TBA member living in the Northern NSW zone to submit their resume for consideration. Your resume can be submitted by mail or email to the following addresses;
Mail – 8 Wadi Rd, Bateau Bay NSW 2261
Email – [email protected]
Nominations close 7 September 2009. These resumes will past to the board for consideration. The appointment process will be fair and transparent and I ask that anyone interested please apply.
If anyone has any questions or would like clarification of what the duties of the committee are please contact me.
Email – [email protected] or mobile (0439) 995 326.
The Shield trials will be in November and dates will be confirmed over the next week.
King regards

I have been instructed by the TBA to withdraw my email sent out last night. An update email will be forwarded in the future replacing this.

Please note that a new message explaining what is happening with the Sub-Committee in Northern NSW and nomination forms for Sub-Committee members, Coaches and Managers will be posted on TBA website tomorrow. If anybody has any questions please email me or ring (0439) 995 326.

Back
Top Bottom