Dunn Shield 2006

This year i do predict that Knox will knock over Dandy, Forest Hills and even Keon Park now what odds do you give to that?

Gary...............................................:rolleyes:

This year i do predict that Knox will knock over Dandy, Forest Hills and even Keon Park now what odds do you give to that?
Gary...............................................:rolleyes:
Gazza,
With these odds, shall we make it one slab each for all 3 centres mate? Don't worry i will bring some LOCAL ICE ;) ;)
I am all in and pls see the reason for editing ;)
Alex :D

Gazza,
With these odds, shall we make it one slab each for all 3 centres mate? Don't worry i will bring some LOCAL ICE

Ha ha even i not that silly just the slab on Knox v Forest Hill will do me yes you bring the ice and the beer......................:drinking:

Gary......................................................:cool:

Bump............not long now................................:cool:

Gary.................................................................:cool:

Yeh it's coming very fast i can say that the Staff Team most likely will be bowling in Staff Shirts as we haven't heard anything about our uniform hehe.

Chris

I can see one name that could be in that allstar team. What I saw last Saturday, you could very well be there too. (Hawka) Thats Paul Bast.

Dandy for the Shield for me.
Alan, I only met Alan in the play offs, and what I seen on the day, he is good.
Paul F, well, ever bit a bowler can be. Great for bring a team together.
Lindsay, Only met Lindsay in the play off too, looks like a big day player too.
Barry, well he can take all before him too. Great to have on any team.
Paul B, I think he could be the dark horse that will lift this team to glory.
Noel, I know he will bowl better into the weekend, can play a big part in this team.
Then there's me, if this team can put me on the bottom of the average list, Then nobody can stop this team.
Its all on the day though, as we all Know.
A champion team will always beat a team of champions.
Best of luck to all bowlers in the finals.
As I said before. Dandy for the Shield.

Dandy for the Shield for me.
Alan, I only met Alan in the play offs, and what I seen on the day, he is good.
Paul F, well, ever bit a bowler can be. Great for bring a team together.
Lindsay, Only met Lindsay in the play off too, looks like a big day player too.
Barry, well he can take all before him too. Great to have on any team.
Paul B, I think he could be the dark horse that will lift this team to glory.
Noel, I know he will bowl better into the weekend, can play a big part in this team.
Then there's me, if this team can put me on the bottom of the average list, Then nobody can stop this team.
Its all on the day though, as we all Know.
A champion team will always beat a team of champions.
Best of luck to all bowlers in the finals.
As I said before. Dandy for the Shield.
Get your hand of it, some of you are there by default

Hey steve come out and say who the bowlers are that are in the Dandenong team by default, each and every bowler Men and Women deserved the right to be there.

Tothie with the hair of toffee......All of these fine men in the Dandenong side chose this Center above all others to represent......isnt that why this year you came to bowl in our fine center...in the hope that you too may be challenged to make a great team one day:D

correct you gold and brown supporter me thinxed people should keep trying to encourage each other not bag each team how are people supposed to take bowling as a serious sport if we are always crapping on each other light hearted banter is one thing but slinging crap is another so lets have fun all teams have a mix of players great and ave and they have all bowled for and have deserved their spots good luck to all

IF ya can't luv ya bowling ya gotta luv ya Jimmy

It doesn't matter which centre people choose to bowl for, so long as they met the selection criteria and I'll only buy into this "Post" this one time and one time only, by firstly saying that Al Notman could bowl a ball on bitumen and get it to turn and he would be a worthy representative in ANY team for ANY centre and has done so on many occasions. Secondly he is one of the nicest fellows I've had the pleasure to bowl with and against. See you at Sunshine Noddy and we'll catch up and share some old "war" stories.

Rev

Where have all the fish from Dandy gone??? Here fishie, fishie
I think you just had your first nibble....................\\:D/
The fishing always easy in the Dandy & Forest Hill lakes........................;)
Gary.....................................................:cool:

It doesn't matter which centre people choose to bowl for, so long as they met the selection criteria and I'll only buy into this "Post" this one time and one time only, by firstly saying that Al Notman could bowl a ball on bitumen and get it to turn and he would be a worthy representative in ANY team for ANY centre and has done so on many occasions. Secondly he is one of the nicest fellows I've had the pleasure to bowl with and against. See you at Sunshine Noddy and we'll catch up and share some old "war" stories.
Rev
It's great to see you come to Al's defense, but I don't recall mentioning any
names, YET!! Might have to make post 2 to answer this hey?

Who really cares who Noddy is bowling with. at least hes bowling. Dunn shield is the premier teams bowling tornement in this state and therefore hopefully draws the best bowlers. Al is certainly up there in that catagory. Good luck to Al and Dandenong men because there gunna need it. (I hope this doesnt bite me on bum it got George F a beauty lol)

Hey Al wanna do a shirtswap with somebody at Keon Park. lol i'll see what i can orginize:D :D ;)

Philby

Back
Top Bottom