Dunn Shield 2004

well adam i do wish that you guy's were still bowling, cause again you guy's won 2 years in a row and deserved to defend it.

congrates on your win on the weekend mate.. good to see you can still put a bit on the ball.

ok now for dunn shield, only 2 days to go and can't wait to get on the lanes and start mixing up and having a good time with guy's and girls i haven't seen for awhile..

good luck to all bowling this weekend..

who is hosting the party saturday night?

Knox will scalp nobody gary z
i don't think you played mac last year so how did you beat him

Gary
Your win against Dandy last year must have been really memorable. So much so in fact that you forgot who you beat individually, it wasn't Mac as you said, it was me. Losing to you is NOT something I'm bound to forget in a hurry!!!!
:cry:

hey sphat didn't you beack you knuckle in that game
sssssssssssssssssssssphatfassssssssss

I did in fact, I a little dissagreement with the approach. Well an unkind 8 pin actually, but the approach was the closest thing I could hit. (I rode it)

i once kicked the foul light right off the approach at knox after riding a 7 10

the only one who scalped me last year was nodz up the crap end of northcote.
gary i didn't even play that game against knox.gary you just scalped your own team.
i put the word out lets all make sure we thrash knox and give them what they deserve the wooden spoon. :lol:

well mac you must of just had a bad game...

we'll be doing our best to beat everyone.. not just knox..

One more "sleep" until Dunn Shield and I can't wait.

I hope the competition is tough but everyone competes in the very best sporting spirit.

Good Luck to one and all.....BRING IT ON!

Sumo

Yes i was wrong on who i beat :oops: but you have your revenge as you kicked our ass :x BUGGER I HAD ONE YEAR OF FUN NOW IT'S PAY BACK :roll:
Gary.

PS OUR SCALPS WERE Boronia,Sunshine,Box Hill & Moorabbin!

NO WOODEN SPOON \:D/

Back
Top Bottom