Dunn Shield 2004

the reason why it is 170+ at knox is because the bowlers there are ordinary, i have bowled at knox 5 times this year and i am averaging 210 so i m guessing that if a bowler who has half a clue goes there they can score, so what is wrong at knox

Resurrection, your on $1 a pin over 3 game's at Knox each bowler only alowed 2 bowling ball's, lane condition we take as it come's :evil: :evil:

The challange is on from an ordinary bowler.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Let me now when you whant the Game's ( BRING IT ON )

Gary.............. :multi:

Hello all,
any more Dunn Shield Team roll off result's :?:

Gary...........................

:twisted: It's that dry at knox you could only ever need two balls

White dot
Blue dot
Knox sucks

I wish, i can still only turn my ball 2 board's :roll:

The Callange is still on the table :evil: :evil:

Gary.................

sorry Gary but the challenge isnt there, the reason why you only move ur ball 2 boards is because you dont lift the ball. The only time you moved the ball was when the oiling machine was broken, funny bout that.

People of Victoria the challenge was made he/she is scared :p :p

Knox Rules O.K.
Gary........... :D :D :D :D

Hello Graham and all and of course Resurrection,
I saw the attack last night at work it was not too bad ( i have thick skin or fat :roll: )
but yes the rule's are you put your name to it :D
For all who don't know me i love to stir but it's all in good fun :!:
Whould love the challange still ( yes i don't who you are ) but for no money as long as it's all in good spirit's Winner get's bragging right's loser has to post how great the winner is and put the score .
You can contact me by this forum P.M or E-Mail

Gary..............

Hey there Zucchini,

Why dont you and I have a little side wager $1 a pin remember
afew years back when we had a similar wager in Scumshine and
I defeated you by 100 sticks I'm still waiting.
SHOW ME THE MONEY!!
:bad-word:

How are those Dunn Shield Teams coming along.

Be nice to see the other centres post their teams if they have completed their rolloffs.

It was all about motivation you were not going to make the final ( and you did after my challange ) and i gave you the extra push so i think you owe me :oops: :oops:
What was it 248 to 130 odd how the year's make you forget :roll:

Gary.......................

To Gary

The only thing I have against you is the fact that i have only met you twice I think and both times I heard more crap come from you then then I have ever heard from anyone else in my life. The fact still comes that i did not make a challenge to you or to anyone all i wanted to know was why there was so much difference between the 2 centre of dandy and knox. You made it personal when you said that I was scared. I go into tournaments when i can afford them not when they get thrust upon me. I admit you sound like you have a bit of knowledge of the game but when you make silly stupid comments like wot the conditions are like and whether changes have been made to them, for someone who knows what happens because he makes the changes himself you can get yourself in a slanging match like this one for instance. That is the only thing I have against you.

Matthew

Is Mathew :?: (resurrection) bowling Dunn Shield ? If so why don't you play against one another so everyone can see. We know Gaz just
chucks a ball down the lane but We're interested to See this
210ave bowler ( at Knox of course) how he fairs against the
ordinary bowlers of Knox.
Baz

I will give a donation to your charity Gary without reason or rolloff
So Now can we move on!!!! :lol:
Mez

Hi to all. I just have a question about Dunn Shield...
I heard a rumor that they were changing the tournament date because it clashed with something else. Can anyone shed any light on this as to whether there's some truth to it or whether it just another bunch of crap?
Cheers! :D
- Kim...

Haven't heard anything about a date change...

Sunshine and Keon Park are both having their roll offs the last weekend in August so no teams from those centres until end of the month.

Hi all,

The dates for Dunn Shield are the same, they aren't changing.

But the dates for Junior shield are changing, Northcote bowl double booked so Junior Shield is now going to be the 2nd weekend in December instead of the 1st weekend.

Big stuff up! :oops: LOL

Bye

Back
Top Bottom