Dunn Shield 2006

Yep It only took 3 votes
democracy at it's best

Frosty

Love you guy's..................................:rolleyes:

Gary......................................................................:cool:

Hey ppls,
Just wanna say GO PARKERS.... :D :D
Frosty mate its a shame i'm not gonna be bowling against ya so i can
show ya how 2 bowl like those PBA bowlers do....
HAHAHAHAHA
Cya at Practice on Saturday

Hey Alex,
Surely they didn't need to make him a sole Captain, just to blame him if the team failed.
I can only see him as the person to turn too as the obvious choice to blame regardless.....:eek:
Sorry can't believe no one else took that opportunity.... ;)

Touche.... :D

Awww i reckon we need a group hug after today ;) As far as Forest Hill is concerned, don't let our off field game fool you all. Our bowlers been thru some serious mental preparation for this battle. Noone can put us off now ;) Time for war. Bring on Knox lol. I don't care who we lose too as long it's not Knox :rolleyes: Gazza, someone just delivered a slab of vb...was that from you mate? Haha
Jase, i wanted to say lots of thing about Tonx and his appointment but i remembered we are all on yellow card mate. He was the only guy brave enough to volunteer for that job. Didn't want to risk my chance on him ;)
Regards
Alex

Tonxs I thought we weren't allowed to post in this forum otherwise we'd be kicked of the team..I forgot you weren't at the meeting either.

In all seriousness I've been lucky enough to represent Forest Hill 5 out of the 6 times since the centres has been open and captain the team on 3 consecutive occassions. But as they say things change and it's time for me to change with them so this is the last time I will be representing Forest Hill.

I wish the team all the best in 2006 and beyond.

Jayson Bundy

PS: Tonxs is right about one thing it's only taken 15 years but I've finally worked out how to get some revs on the ball. I told you things change.

I thought we weren't allowed to post in this forum otherwise we'd be kicked of the team..

Now not that i like to stir the pot....:)rolleyes:)

Forest Hill Team made a rule now will they keep it?

Gary...................................:confused:

Ps: Alex cold very cold VB stubbies...............lol

Hey guys i am new to the site, but i am bowling for Frankston shield team, i think that we have a pretty strong team this year, cant wait to get to Sunshine to start ripping up the lanes. The Dunn shield is a fantastic calender event and i look forward to it each and every year.

As far as I know we are allowed to post on here as long as there is no dirty laundry or venting of ones spleen as some things are better off being sorted out face to face so that the wrong impression is not percieved to be taken. I may be wrong but that was the form our directive was given though I had to work & wasn't at that meeting. ( if I'm wrong no doubt I'll soon find out)

I'ts getting closer!!! Also, what's happened to all the good natured chatter & banter? This thread was rolling along eating it's own & now, nothing. It seems every-one is getting edgy as we, (nervously ?), get closer to the event.

Alex only pays up with xxxx.. warm ones

Thats the worst Beer ever and warm oh my God rather drink SA Beer!

Gary........................................................:cool:

Ok i will start the ball rolling i think your All Star teams will come from the following 10 Men and 10 women In no particular order.
MEN Women
Ralph Harford Tracey Madden
Alan Notman Tanya Steel
Lindsay kilpatrick Nicole Addamo
Paul Francis Marry Dodds
Barry Dodds Carley Allen
Deryk Stace Narrelle Baker
Andrew Tonkins Lisa Notman
John Constantini Lee Booth
Paul Reus Jenny Camilleri
Russell Gunn Bec Robinson

See you all in November go Dandenong.

All Stars?

Hate to predict and create a storm but just good luck to all teams and the individuals who bowl well over the 2 days!

Leo

Back
Top Bottom