2002 Dunn Shield Results

S

spectator

Moorabbin are the 2002 Dunn Shield Champions, coming in second was Dandenong and third Keon Park

Moorabbin also won the Ladies Division, this came down to the last game against Keon Park, who were leading by 19 pins

Dandenong easily won the Men's Division from Moorabbin and Boronia

Next year, Dunn Shield COULD be held at Northcote or Frankston, but if anyone can confirm this, please reply to this post

Congrats to Moorabbin for winnin that last game, it was a close one, very nerve wracking, altho i wish it were the parkers, ah well theres always next yr!!!!

i heard that it may b northcote next yr and franskton the yr after, dont know if thats accurate or not, but if it happens it would definately b an interesting weekend!!!

Already lookin forward to next yr!!! :D

Hey,
I would just like to say a congrats to Moorabbin and everyone who bowled in Dunn Shield over the weekend. A special congrats to the ladies and mens team from Keon Park though. You ladies bowled great over the weekend and it was tough luck in the end as it did come literally down to the last game and last frame. You did your best :D and to the men you didnt bowl too bad over the weekend but the ladies had to support you again, lol :D :wink:
Congrats again to Moorabbin.

DUNN SHEILD RESULTS 2002

Congrats to Dandenong and Morrabbin for there results in the Dunn Sheild over the weekend. Talking from expierence the Dandenong mens team were AWSOME the whole weekend and the Morrabbin Team looked pritty good as well. Well done to the Keon Park Ladies team for a great effort as well but i think they may have to do something about certain members of there mens team and their actions on the lane.

WELL DONE AGAIN TO ALL

Back
Top Bottom