Country Cup 2011 - Wodonga

Seems like the Edwards Tavern will be full people going for Essendon. Feel sorry for the supporters of that other team... actually no im not... :p

Gary I'd be more worried whats going to happen to you than who's holding who's hand

Yeh Jase 5 from Shepp are in ;)

Gary I'd be more worried whats going to happen to you than who's holding who's hand

Yeh Jase 5 from Shepp are in ;)

Nothing at all to be worried about Kev. I just started a new job and there will be no shaving of anything, especially eyebrows. I need to remain this ugly for a while yet. Maybe next year.

As for Essendon, they might as well not turn up... Collingwood will win!

Off topic mate. Im not allowed to talk about that other thing. I like your VBookie odds.

Deano

Nothing at all to be worried about Kev. I just started a new job and there will be no shaving of anything, especially eyebrows. I need to remain this ugly for a while yet. Maybe next year.

We dont shave eyebrows we just shave one eyebrow you can then workout what you do with the other one yourself

Who said anything about eyebrows or shaving,but you'll certainly be showingg your true colors :D

I hear he likes black and white but a nice shade of flouro "PINK" wouldn't go astray :D

Loser.....

Mate.....your teams club song is the same as the gay mardi gra theme song....Out we come, out we come, out we come to play..............lot's of fun, heaps of fun, oooooo enjoy yourself today;)

come on join in the chorus lads:p

Rob

When did you learn the words to the gay mardi gras theme song Rob? :eek:

a couple of fella's from the Shepp. team were singing it, thought I had heard a footy team sing it before but alas they informed me of it's origin:eek: and that north had borrowed it from them.

Have you listened to Mildura radio Gary?;)

:p

Dave....I have to admit the radio stations in Mildura a pretty gay atm :rolleyes:

Rob

See the lebbo's fly up up,
To shave one of gary's eyebrows,
our leb bro's who play this grand old game,
Are always striving for mischief and fame,
See the lebbo fly up up,
Big gary we don't fear....
He will try his best,
but will never win
As the leb bro's fly up

Ok this is completly off topic...

I need one more person for my Supercoach league this year....

Think you have what it takes to beat these guys:

Dean McKinnon
Rob Garoich
Gary Black
Gary Van Steenis
Myself
Jason Gowers

Then join my league (705342)

First in gets the spot!!

See the lebbo's fly up up,
To shave one of gary's eyebrows,
our leb bro's who play this grand old game,
Are always striving for mischief and fame,
See the lebbo fly up up,
Big gary we don't fear....
He will try his best,
but will never win
As the leb bro's fly up

BAHhhhhhh ha ha ha ha ha f**king GOLD you super star, I litteraly have tears rolling down my cheeks :D

Gary Friday after the Bombers win you will be so inconsolable that you will let us do anything we want!

OK OK I'm not afraid...................................

I'll be at the tavern in full Black and Whites (with my teeth in)

Singing and dancing at the end of the game :cool:

Unfortunately Gary and I have 2 things in common........

We both bowl and we both barrack for the Mighty Pies

Lisa lisa lisa, thats very disapointing that you barrack for coolingwood, but that makes more sence now why you talk to gary............

hamma

Back
Top Bottom