Country Cup 2011 - Wodonga

Do i sense a little bit of chemistry brewing on here between Gary and Hammer?

*insert background music*

Love is in the air
Everywhere I look around
Love is in the air
Every sight and every sound

And I don't know if I'm being foolish
Don't know if I'm being wise
But it's something that I must believe in
And it's there when I look in your eyes

Do i sense a little bit of chemistry brewing on here between Gary and Hammer?

*insert background music*

Love is in the air
Everywhere I look around
Love is in the air
Every sight and every sound

And I don't know if I'm being foolish
Don't know if I'm being wise
But it's something that I must believe in
And it's there when I look in your eyes

Sounds like thats one of your favorite songs Jase...

And you have 5 days left to think about what we are gonna do to you.........gary!

Hamma

4 Days now..............

Also 4 those Bombers fans, Dean, Boz & I will be holding a victory party at the pub across the road from sunraysia's hotel, the ?????????. Collingwood fans are welcome to attend, but please dont attend unless you have your teeth in.

Bring it on. Apparently you can't beat me on the lanes so you feel the need to try off the lanes.

You going to get Kev to hold your hand when you are off the lanes too?

and you smell.

Haha bite bite bite now thats good little fishy......an kev wont be holding my hand he will be sitting on you............and also most of your team as well

Hamma

And the directions from Eddies Sports bar to Latrobes Motel, walk across the road to sunraysia's motel turn right after consuming all contents in their rooms atempt to walk the very long distance of 200mt (Acording to google maps) and your there!

Awesome hey!!!:D

I must admit, we were impressed at the closeness the other night. The real problem is Friday night I will have to be barracking for *spews a little* Essendon.

And the directions from Eddies Sports bar to Latrobes Motel, walk across the road to sunraysia's motel turn right after consuming all contents in their rooms atempt to walk the very long distance of 200mt (Acording to google maps) and your there!

Awesome hey!!!:D

I am sure the powers that be at Latrobe will be over the moon with that bit of information.:surrender:

I think that little bit of signed paper just got lost on the hume highway somewhere:p

Rob

I must admit, we were impressed at the closeness the other night. The real problem is Friday night I will have to be barracking for *spews a little* Essendon.

I know the feeling Jase, although barracking for Essendon is by far better then barracking for that other team.

Thats right collingwood hater's get on board the bomber train!!!!!!!!

:groupwave:

I don' hate Collingwood......I do really as well as detest, abhor, loathe, dislike, despise........oh come on you get the picture:mad:

But in saying that Essendon are 3rd on that list just after the Saints

Rob

PS.....wait for it.......GO BLUES

Back
Top Bottom