Country Cup 2011 - Wodonga

What are you trying to say Mr Black?

Paige, we are allowed to bag our team, others are not and will be dealt with.

Hamma, for someone with so much to say you failed miserably the only time we played each other. However, this thread is about a teams event, not your attempts to single people out so no more will be said on that.

Ray, it would appear they are all too scared.

Craig, we are a team. We will go through any obstacles that get in our way. This year we are going to win.

Gary, just keep digging your teams hole deeper and deeper, the only obstacles at the moment is your mouth....... I suggest you shut it........

Hamma

Ps. You have still achieved nothing

Hey Ray, can I book in a dance lesson please?? I'll bring my tap shoes, jazz shoes and ballet shoes.... What time??

Ahhh sorry Paige that statement about the dance lessons had a double meaning , it refers to the lessons that I will be teaching my opponents on the weekend . . :D . . Besides I would not want to go and cut a certain team mates lunch now would I ? . . :p . .

Lol, yeah I knew that I forgot the smiley face at the end to make it a joke... :p

And yes no lunch cutting!! ;) That could be awkward!! Lol

What are you trying to say Mr Black?

Paige, we are allowed to bag our team, others are not and will be dealt with.

Hamma, for someone with so much to say you failed miserably the only time we played each other. However, this thread is about a teams event, not your attempts to single people out so no more will be said on that.

Ray, it would appear they are all too scared.

Craig, we are a team. We will go through any obstacles that get in our way. This year we are going to win.

heard it all before, just like a broken record

The only thing you will be runing through Gary are the little kids waiting in line to get their kid meals meal at MacDonalds...........or possibly running through the trees to find yet another lost golf ball?????????? ha ha ha ha ha ha i think i just weeeeeed

heard it all before, just like a broken record

yep getting a bit old now hey craig..............:cool:

the best thing you can do gary is instead of saying it, breaking the rules and upsetting the TEAM as u say is obey the rules and do it ............:surrender:

eventually you will work it out i guess............:confused:

The only thing you will be runing through Gary are the little kids waiting in line to get their kid meals meal at MacDonalds...........or possibly running through the trees to find yet another lost golf ball?????????? ha ha ha ha ha ha i think i just weeeeeed

Just wondering if you will be able to handle the "low alcohol consumption" policy you signed:)

Just wondering if you will be able to handle the "low alcohol consumption" policy you signed:)

I guess the loophole there is, the fact there was no definition of what classifies as "Low", mearly that each indivuals own definition differs from the next!
My question is how will the "wardrobe malfunction in the shoe department" affect the mental state of those invloved each time they get near the foul line? I know from experience that each time i get near the start of the approach i get flash backs????????????? :p

Just watch the step down from the approach too.... there are two steps... could be potentially dangerous for some and entertaining for others.....

Jase, I suggest you take extra special care :)

Just watch the step down from the approach too.... there are two steps... could be potentially dangerous for some and entertaining for others.....

Jase, I suggest you take extra special care :)

Jase is "SPECIAL" and yes he does need more care than most his age ;)

Back
Top Bottom