Country Cup 2011 - Wodonga

its only a matter of time.............

isnt it Hammer, just hope the line is big enough for the fish.........

ok, you can fail with him then.

If you understood the reason I am not responding then you would know why you are destined to fail :)

Go think about it and I am sure you will work it out. Well Hamma might. He seems to be the brighter of the 2 of you.

The forum is a contest?

The only thing you can do is to fail in your efforts to bait me. So far you and Hamma are doing that very well.

You are way out of your league Mr Thomas. Probably a good time to go back to being just a pest.

Not to play devil's advocate, but Mr. Observer, the mere fact that you are replying to explain why you're not replying indicates you have already been baited into posting.

Bad troll is bad Taz you go back to sleep, but I think hamma may get the upper hand if your not carefu Gary.

Well I am terribly sorry I didn't word it properly.

I am not answering his question no matter how he (or his mascot) puts it. Is that better?

Hamma, since when did you need a mascot following you about and saying nothing but "yeah, Hamma said" and "go on, answer Hamma's question"? Is that your doing, or is he just incapable of coming up with something original himself?

You on a coffee break gary? Get that post count up =-)

And Senior Grimace, the only 'hand' that hammer will get is the few shakes after relieving himself. =-)

picard-facepalm.jpg

Well I am terribly sorry I didn't word it properly.

I am not answering his question no matter how he (or his mascot) puts it. Is that better?

Hamma, since when did you need a mascot following you about and saying nothing but "yeah, Hamma said" and "go on, answer Hamma's question"? Is that your doing, or is he just incapable of coming up with something original himself?

Fine then you suck and have achieved nothing........ And you smell funny....

Can all bowlers from the Sunraysia Team please refrain from commenting & posting in this thread please.

Rob

Ahhhh Robs pulled rank,T/B Blackout ,Rob better let Gary know facebook is out to,thankgod you've shut him up his drivel was getting monotenous

Well Done Chris ya got Gary in trouble :mad::cardR:

Could'nt help yourself could you Gary like a little kid ya had to have the last word

Motta are you bowling this year???? Didnt think you would of made the team just on previous years. They must be desperate. So you gonna stay with us one night like you usually do.????

Deano

Um Yes, Yes and ...... I guess?:p

Didnt you get the memo that 160's are the new in thing?:D

And I gotta add, Gary, you are indeed an idiot.:shutup2::2strangle:

Can all bowlers from the Sunraysia Team please refrain from commenting & posting in this thread please.

Rob

Ooooooooooooooh that sounds like its got a very coarse tone to it, just like hes talking to the children, in this case i suppose some of them have the mental capacity of a 3 year old!!!!! Not mentioning any names

Back
Top Bottom