Country Cup 2011 - Wodonga

Not a bad side - good to see Brad is back - its been a few years although he seems to have mellowed quite abit from what I remember;)

Apparently the 1990's Brad is still better then the 2010 Brad. Not that i knew the 1990's Brad.

Having said that, the old fella will still be an asset to the side come Wodonga next year :p

Yep, about time Brad came back. Well done to the rest of the team on being selected as well.

Only 3 bowlers from our 2010 team in there (plus Jason as Manager).

Just want to say good luck to the Wombat (Deano) and Jackie tommorow for their wedding - Have a great day guys

day one of geelong trials

women

Amanda de Lange 1865
Genice Thompson 1834
Julie Jakupek 1695
Shirley Mux 1678
Denise Mewburn 1640
Wendy Thompson 1587
Tammie Hutchinson 1521
Shanleigh Mux 1514
Trina Wons 1321

Mens

Andrew Carmichael 2137
Nick Walsh 1997
Gordon Robinson 1939
Dwayne Vivian 1909
Paul Campbell 1894
Josh Alvisse 1859
Damien Robinson 1842
Lachlan Merchant 1841
Mario Cordedda 1795
Martin Mux 1785
Martin Kleeven 1776
Luke Roberts 1724
Paul Smelter 1664
Steven Ogilvie 1651
Mick McShane 1635
Dale Jakupek 1618
Steve Ireland 1609
Luke Carrol 1542
Chris Gittins 1494

And congratulations to Andrew Carmichael for bowling a 299 in game 10 of the trials

look forward to another hard day tomoro

yeah, get in his face woz, test how much he's mellowed :D

I only target the soft marshmellowed species like yourself ;)

I know first hand that the fire never goes out its is the unpredictability that keep people on the edge

Geelong Country Cup team for 2011

Women

Amanda de lange
Genice Thompson
Shirley Muxworthy
Denise Mewburn
Julie Jakupek
Wendy Thompson
Shanleigh Muxworthy

Mens

Andrew Carmichael
Josh Alvisse
Gordon Robinson
Paul Campbell
Nick Walsh
Dwayne Vivan
Mario Cordedda

Well done to all those who made the team.... look forward to what hopefully a successfull 2011 country cup campaign!

Definately a competitive side. So what happened to Roberts the III? Luke was saying when he got into the trials he'd be a shoe in for the side :p

i never said that i said all i have to do now is make the side its was my 1st torny back the conditions were very hard and i was not as versatile as the other bowlers and was to stuben to make a ball change when i should of. oh well there's all ways next year good luck to all bowlers hope you all bowl well
go Sunraysia and Geelong top 2 finish 4 both would be good

and whats that dean. I now know what i did wrong and i learnt by it so next time i will be better prepared. i have to change my bowling to suit torny conditions i can bowl well on house pattens but under pressure in comps somthing i need to learn and improve on. There was a lot of good bowlers in the trials and lot didnt make it but the better bowlers on the day did

and whats that dean. I now know what i did wrong and i learnt by it so next time i will be better prepared. i have to change my bowling to suit torny conditions i can bowl well on house pattens but under pressure in comps somthing i need to learn and improve on. There was a lot of good bowlers in the trials and lot didnt make it but the better bowlers on the day did

Yeh things don't change - need I dig out the old country cup forums of 04 I think it was? Sounding exactly the same lol. Just stirring man, I'm sure it was a challenging condition.

Back
Top Bottom