COUNTRY CUP 2010

Would you like to see a Hall of Fame and Dinner presentaion on Monday Night

• Total voters
Mr chester, oh sorry i mean gary.. you act more chilish than me.. and every single call i've made against you, you never replied. so umm who's better?

chubba or G.V.C? =D ;)

reminds me of a saying. children should be seen and not heard.

I don't respond because you don't deserve it yet :p

Hey Gary
Lucky being childish is based on age not IQ hey
Otherwise Chubba would b in and u out ............
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I fail to see how the posts of people not even good enough to make the Shep team mean anything. You are just hiding behind the success of the good bowlers.

Try again next year.

Forgot to mention the two major disappointments I had as TD.

Both involved Jason Motta!

1. Given my Ipod seemed to not want to talk to the bowl's sound system on a consistant basis, we could not play 'Yesterday's hero' as lane change song for the entire Sunday Morning block as I had planned.

2. I sent out two people to locate a CD for me to pay tribute to one of the golden moments of the weekend, unfortunately we were unable to locate any copies of the Footloose soundtrack (guess they're all safely tucked away in Moe somewhere).

Still coming to terms with the disappointment from these disturbing incidents.

Yes, yes, I am not one to throw stones, live by the sword die by the sword.................
......... God damn my attention attracting self...........

I fail to see how the posts of people not even good enough to make the Shep team mean anything. You are just hiding behind the success of the good bowlers.

Try again next year.

Um you honestly need to think before you post.. thomo never trialed? therefor couldn't have made the team. im sure he will if he does.

I never made the shepp team yet im kicking your **s in sledging! allthough it's not much of a win, cause it's pretty easy

So come on dude. give it a rest. sledging shepp aint gunna do much cause were ALL better bowlers AND talkers than you..

chubba

Um you honestly need to think before you post.. thomo never trialed? therefor couldn't have made the team. im sure he will if he does.

I never made the shepp team yet im kicking your **s in sledging! allthough it's not much of a win, cause it's pretty easy

So come on dude. give it a rest. sledging shepp aint gunna do much cause were ALL better bowlers AND talkers than you..

chubba

Needs to be a contest for you to be "kicking my arse".

For the record, I didn't choke in the second day of our trials and I made the team. Can you say the same Chase?

Needs to be a contest for you to be "kicking my arse".

For the record, I didn't choke in the second day of our trials and I made the team. Can you say the same Chase?

And? lol dude, i dont take it to heart, say what you like. it will just go in the ear and out the other.

How many people actually trialed? 6 and you were the draft?

And? lol dude, i dont take it to heart, say what you like. it will just go in the ear and out the other.

How many people actually trialed? 6 and you were the draft?

Not that it matters but it seems to make you feel better. We had 16 nominate and 14 went to the trials.

There is a way to sort this out Chase. See you in Wodonga IF you make the team. I qualified easily for ours this year (4th out of the 14) and I am guessing I will be in the team next year too.

Bring your ball and see if you can talk your old man into letting you bowl against me. Lets see what happens.

WOW mr big shot has to tell everyone how good he is..

we shall see, BUT i may not be trialing because im moving. But mr gary im up for an easy win hey. and why do i need to talk to papa kev? im sure it will work out, what will you bowl? 2, 3 or 4? ;)

chubba

Is that the same Chase that threw it in the gutter for your first shot at State Masters in the finals? You were really kickin arse that day. Knocked out with barely a whimper from what l saw.
Wasn't it a double gutter?

Is that the same Chase that threw it in the gutter for your first shot at State Masters in the finals? You were really kickin arse that day. Knocked out with barely a whimper from what l saw.
Wasn't it a double gutter?

Hey atleast it was in the FINALS. I remember bowling shield in Bankstown and bowling the first ball fell flat on my ass. WE WON. Who cares if it was a double or triple gutter. Chase and Gary you to argue like little *****es.

Deano

WOW mr big shot has to tell everyone how good he is..

we shall see, BUT i may not be trialing because im moving. But mr gary im up for an easy win hey. and why do i need to talk to papa kev? im sure it will work out, what will you bowl? 2, 3 or 4? ;)

Nothing I said was about me being good. I was just letting you know I qualified for the team easily despite your stupidity to indicate otherwise.

If you don't know why you need to talk to your old man about setting yourself up against people already then you should ask him anyway. Consider it a learning experience and you are welcome.

You digging yourself a hole here Chase?

Back
Top Bottom