Brian Bridges, triple bypass.

bluey

Brian was operated on yesterday and is in intensive care, all has gone well and he will hopefully be back on the lanes soon. I have enjoyed bowling with Brian for many years, back at Ringwood in the 90's, and for the past 18months at Boronia. His knowledge of bowling would be rivalled by few, his accomplishments even fewer. The first man in Australia to win a Major title in every state among other things. No matter how much oil is laid he still says it's to dry, but we love him just the same. Get well soon OC,
Love from your Wednesday night team mates, Paul, Aimee and Darren. (and cheer squad Trent, Elena, Celine, Kayla)

All the best to Brian & Family - welcome to the Triple Bypass Club!!! It's amazing how quickly they get you back on ya feet, and up to the Ward!!

Get better soon Brian.

Wouldn't be the same without you.:rolleyes:

All the best, from Brenton, Shelley and kids.

PS: Paul McCammon says get well soon too.

Great competitor against me in the 80 - 90's. Not a bad voice and plays the guitar very well. Make a speedy recovery mate.
Cheers Lovey

It's very likely that after the operation Brian will understand exactly how it was done and probably will be able to repeat the process later in the day - perfectly!! Brian is/was one of the sports great thinkers - in his day an outstanding player, a wonderful supporter of tournaments [anywhere, anytime] and a very nice bloke. Get well..and fast Brian.

Steve

Hi every one Kylie Bridges here, Brians eldest daughter ...
Just letting you all know that yes, Dad suffered a heart attack early Thursday morning (also he's 66th birthday) and was operated on Thursday evening ...
I am glad to report that he is doing fine and after visiting with him today he is almost back to his oldself :) Hopefully he will be coming home Friday ...
If anyone wants to send a get well message he is at Cabrini Hospital in Malvern ...
Will be sure to keep you update and thanks for all your well wishes, I will pass them on ...
xxx Kylie

Ps Yes the first thing he asked his surgeon was ...
"When can I bowl again !!!" lol ...

I love that last bit!!! I guess i am following in his footsteps :p Sounded like me after my cancer scare very recently.

ps
He cant be 66!! He's looked that age for about 20 yrs now. Get better real soon mate.

Brian get well so I can bowl with you and all the other regulars at Aztec lanes on Thursdays again soon. Hope you are able to get back on the lanes ASAP.

Back
Top Bottom