Get Well Soon Wayne Kirby

Sean M

I would just like to let friends of Wayne Kirby know that he is in hospital for an operation on Friday 2nd June for Bypass Surgery to his main artery.

A definate character in his own right and the bowling community.

If anyone would like to leave there best wishes here or anything that might lift his spirits I would be more than happy to print them out and pass them on. I'm sure he would like that.

Get well soon mate.
From Sean.

Hi

I don't know Wayne but I just want to wish him all the best. He is part of a big bowling family and those that don't know him still care.

Kyles

hey numb nuts

i have been worried for a while now, but its good to hear they found ya heart :p

u may be down at the moment, but it won't be long b4 you are up once again.

all my thoughts and best wishes are with you, i look forward to catching up with you soon.

good luck

p.s keep away from the donuts for a while ;)

All the best for the operation, Wayne.

I hope your back on the go real fast.

Take care and get well soon.
Danny Simpson.

Good Luck for the operation hope it all goes well!! hope ur back on ur feet quick!!

Get Well Soon

Caitlin Fraser

Hey Wayne, hope the op is a success mate - do the right thing and you`ve got a second chance. Look after yourself, and do take care.
Animal

Better get fit for next trip to the Phillipines :).

Good luck Wayne & best whishes.

I just cannot imagine Wayne being tied down in hospital long enough to have a bypass !!! However, there ARE nurses !

Get well soon - and you are certainly joining a larger group of 'senior' bowlers who are in the 'zipper club'. Take care and just try to behave yourself in the future - YEAH !!!

Flower

Wayne,

Good luck for the surgery, rest up and take it easy
GET WELL QUICKLY :D

Brad, Rachel, Shontay & Khynan Reggars

Wayne

its sad to hear your not well at the moment but as everyone who obviously knows you has said... its wont be long till your back to your old self again....

We hope it all goes well and hope to see you again soon...

The Flanagans

I can report that the operation went well and looks like he might be out of hospital by the end of this week with any luck. I spoke to him today and of course other than being sore and very tired he is doing well and seems to be in good spirits.

Keep the well wishes coming as I am sure they will only help with his recovery.

did he get a wee wee reduction as well? cause most of us are sick and tired about hearing how big it is

Back
Top Bottom