sad news....positive thoughts needed!

Hi All

Brian has been transferred to shenton park rehabilitation hospital where he is continuing to progress with his physiotherapy and recovery. He still isn't receiving visitors but he's in better spirits now. He has been able to speak to Terri but its still hard to talk. He has been on his feet once or twice.

Still a long way to go but Brian is doing really well.

samantha

Hi Sam,

Thank you so much. Please let his family know that we are thinking of them all and please continue giving us updates.

The Reggars families

hi sam
just wondering if you have any information for brians recent progress hope to hear all is well thanks
leigh

Hi All

I was speaking to Terri last night and she's been overwhelmed by the support and help given by the local and interstate bowlers. Special thanks have to be given to Glad for all that she has organised and helped out with since the accident.
Brian is about 4 weeks ahead of his scheduled recovery program which is great. He's in good spirits and was really lifted by the support he and his family have received.

samantha

Sam

That's fantastic news thankyou very much for the update. Please continue to send our best wishes.

Many Thanks
Rachael and Family

4 weeks ahead of schedule is an awesome achievement. Let's hope he keeps on that path.

Thank you again Sam for your updates. We check for them regularly!

Please send our love and best weishes to all

The Reggars families (Snr & Jnr)

G'day All
I went over to Shenton Pk to visit Brian before I departed to Cairns on Mon.
Talk about WOW!!!!! Brian was sitting up in the wheel chair and he has been walking (only a few steps) unassisted. He is talking (can't shut him up) and we had some laughs. His progress is coming along very well. Brian is hoping to be able to leave Sh. Pk and stay out overnight shortly so I hope that happens soon.
I will be thinking of ya mate while I'm away and hope that you go home soon.
Cheers
Mick

Hey Mick,

That is awesome news. Glad you can't shut him up and they say laughter is the best medicine.

Thanks

Hey Guys and Girls, I was done at Cannington last night for the Holt Challenge Meeting, and Brain made a special visit and he is looking and feeling great. Keep up the good progress Brian

that's great news - hope the rest of the recovery road from here on end is smooth and fast flowing!

Hi All

Brian is home and doing really well. His sense of humour has stayed intact through the whole process and whilst a full recovery is still in progress, he is independant and mobile and glad to be out of hospital.
I had a quick chat to him a few monday's ago and he challenged me to a race from the cafe to the lanes.;)
Thommo has modified a bike for him to continue his rehab at home so we expect to see his strength and speed improving daily.

sam

That's fantastic news Sam!!!

Thanks for the update, please send our best wishes and let him know that there are a lot of people behind him.

Wishing him a prompt and speedy recovery :D

The Reggars families (Snr & Jnr)

Hey Sam,

We just wanted to send our thoughts and hope that Brian's recovery is still progressing nicely.

Please send our best wishes :)

Leon, Gloria & Taya
Brad, Rachel, Shontay and Khynan

Back
Top Bottom