Sad news

lovey

Steve Henley from Heritage Bay passed away on Sunday 28th Feburary after a battle with cancer. I had a lot to do with Steve over 45 years of friendship. His company were my sponsers for 32 years of my bowling career. My thoughts are with his wife Wendy,and sons Matt and Brett. Ron Bickerstaff and myself will try and help the family in any way we can. Steve's funeral will be held at Northern Suburbs Crematorium, Delhi Rd, North Ryde at 10.15am on Friday 5th of March. Steve will be sadly missed by the whole bowling fraternity. I know one thing, Ron and I will miss him emmensley.

Lovey

Steve Henley will be sadly missed by an industry that frankly lacks people with his open and warm personality, his immense knowledge and straight forward way of communicating. Steve was a pleasure to be associated with either socially or in business - you never had to guess where you stood with him - and that in itself made knowing him unique.

My thoughts are with Wendy, his family and many, many close friends - but most of all they are with Ron Rush and Robyn who will take this sad news very hard indeed.

Steve Jones

I have had a lot of dealings with Steve over the years and he was a pleasure to deal with, said exactly what he thought and loved the industry. My sincere condolensces to Wendy and family for their loss.

BD

Very sad news about Steve. He and I played squash together about thirty years or so ago. Infact he was the the one that got me back into the sport after a long layoff due to a badly broken hand.

My wife Vickii and I first met Steve at the old St. Leonards Bowl when he was just a boy. He was a specially likeable young man who you couldnt help but admire.

He has spent virtually all his working life in the Bowling industry and as such all Aussie bowlers have lost a good mate.

On behalf of Vickii and the rest of my family I wish to extend our sympathy to Steve's family ... he will be missed.

I had the pleasure to know Steve over the past 10 years and he was always a pleasure to talk with whether it was about sales, bowling, golf or life in general. I will miss you Steve. My condolensces to Steve's family.

Christian Purdue

Very sad news and very sorry to hear about this. I didn't know Steve well but he will be sadly missed. My condolences to his family ...

Steve - a man true to his word. He was a great person to do business with.
Condolences to the family.
KJ

Back
Top Bottom