Vale Ken Mills.

Kellie

Facebook Rocks
It is with great sadness that I was just informed on the passing of Ken Mills this morning, after a long battle with Cancer.

Ken's love for bowling and for his family and friends was what made Mr Mills the best.

If you didn’t know Ken he was easy to spot, he was the 6 foot giant that always had a smile on his face, loved to watch his dauhgter Kirstie bowling and loved be apart of the sport in general, always had time for everyone, no matter how big or small, or how great you were in the sport.

Ken you will be greatly missed and to The Mills family my thoughts are with you all.

Regards Kellie

The sport of Tenpin Bowling has lost great man and it wont be the same without him. But we have also lost a GREAT FRIEND.
I will always remember Ken 'Pa' Mills as a very friendly man who always had time for anyone. He was always there to help you where bowling was concerned and he was also there for you off the lanes. He was a very funny man who always had a joke for you and would occasionally leave little notes on the windscreen of your car (remember them Gertie). And the road trips are something i will never forget.
To Kirstie, Rob and Family my thoughts and prayers are with you at this sad time.
Mr Mills you will be sadly missed.
Regards
Puss

It is sad to hear the passing of Ken... He will be sadly missed in the bowling community.He put his heart & soul into the sport of bowling. The one thing he would have dearly enjoyed, was seeing GEELONG win the flag last year.
For you Ken GO THE CATS!!!

To Jan, Tanya and Gerti our thoughts are with you.

Dwambo

Sadness for the Mills family but what great memories you will have of Ken - a true gentleman and support for all who knew him - a long battle over.

Mary Flower

The sport of Tenpin Bowling has lost one of it`s great ambassadors.
To - Jan, Tanya, Kirstie, & extended Family, our thoughts are with
you.
Lawrie & Carol Hill

Very sad news. Ken was a wonderful person and we are lucky that he came into our lives. As Mary says, a true gentleman.

The Mills family and the sport of bowling have lost a wonderful man. Mr Mills was always a delight to be around. He was a fantastic coach, mentor, friend, father and husband. He had time for anyone and everyone and always knew when and how to make you smile. I had the honour of being involved in representative bowling with Mr Mills and I will never forget the memories from those days.
Jan, Tanya, Kirstie and family our thoughts are with you at this very sad time.
Regards Kellie Montgomery and family

This is very sad news indeed. Not much more can be said as the previous thoughts are echoed down the page.

As Mary said "A long battle over" and from the updates we had been getting, he put up one hell of a fight. May he rest in peace and enjoy keeping an eye on everyone from above.

Brad and Rachel

Very sad news. Ken was a wonderful person and always had a positive outlook to any situation. He will be greatly missed.

The Mills family my thoughts are with you all.

Many people called him COACH, many called him a GREAT FRIEND and some even called DAD. He will be greatly missed by all that new him. My thoughts to Jan, Tanya and Kirstie in this moment of grief.
From
Ashley and is Family

I had the pleasure of meeting and knowing Ken during my days of coaching Presidents Shield. The sport of tenpin bowling has lost a true gentleman and one of the great volunteers who helped many a bowler, coach and parent.
My thoughts are with Ken's family today, think of the positives and celebrate his life reflecting on all the great memories you have.
June Voukolos

To Jan, Tanya and Kirstie and the extended Mills Family, my thoughts are with you at this sad time.

This is just a little hard to take…He was a great ambassador for the Sport of Tenpin Bowling…He was a wonderful person so full of positive energy…

I could write volumes on the magnificence of this man but this would be well known to all who knew him and whose lives he touched with incredible enrichment.

For Those who didn’t have the good fortune of his acquaintance should know that Ken Mills occupied a unique place in this Industry and in this world.

Ken mate you will be sadly missed.

This truly is a sad day…

I echo everything that has been said above.

Ken was truly a great ambassador for the sport. I met Ken during my Junior days in bowling and he always gave his all to the sport. He gave his full attention and support to all of the bowlers.

Ken was a happy, friendly and caring man and is a great loss not only to the bowling world.

Thoughts are with all of the family.

Very sad news, Ken will definately be missed. He was only ever too happy to help out juniors and it is something I or many others won't forget.

My thoughts are with the family.

Rest in peace Ken.

Loved Cherished & Always Remembered.

Thank you Mr Mills for everything you taught me over the years.

Rest In Peace.

Very sad news and my thoughts are with Ken's Family. Ken was a great person and he always said hello and wanted to chat. Ken, you will be missed.

I am sure that many of us have fond memories of Ken Mills. I knew Ken only well enough to say G'day and share the time of day a long time ago, but I liked the bloke I knew. He was one of those people you could like straight off.

We have lost one of the game's gentlemen and my thoughts are with this great bowling family in this difficult time.

Jason Doust

Back
Top Bottom