Vale Ken Mills.

This is very sad news.
I have lots of fond memories about Ken, how kind and helpful he was to me.
rest in peace Ken the battle is over.
My thoughts are with Jan, Tanya, Kirstie and the extended Mills Family.
Amanda Frost

Sad news on the passing of a great man. Your courageous battle is over, an inspirational person to all who knew him. Rest in peace Mr Mills.

Our thoughts and prayers are with Jan and family.

Michael, Cathy and Daniel

Dear Jan Tanya Kirstie and Rob
Our love and prayers are with you at this terrible time. Ken was a lovely man, who never seem to have spoken a cross word with anyone. Always there to help, whether it was a junior, adult or parent. The bowling world and the world in general will mourn this great loss. If you ever need anyone to talk to, we will be there for you.
Love always Lisa and Christine Ireland and Family

Am shocked to hear the sad news of Mr Ken Mills passing. He was just a lovely man to meet and the bowling world will not be the same. The fond memories that I have of him will always stay wif me and looked back on as time goes on.

You will be sadly missed and rest in peace Mr Mills

Our sincerest condolences to the Mills' family, and to his extended bowling family who knew and loved him.

The end of a very long fight.....

I feel extremely lucky to have know Mr. Mills for as long as i did, not only having the pleasure of bowling in Swingin' Singles, but having him as a coach for many years. I wouldn't think i would be half the person i am today without the lessons i learn from Mr. Mills and words cannot ever thank him enough for all the time and effort he put in to bowling. He was a true gentleman and a role model for juniors to look up to. We will all miss you.

To Mr. Mills' family, our thoughts and prayers are with you.

From Hamish, Marie and Tristan Rogers

To Everyone that has posted a message on here we thankyou for all your thoughts

For those who wish to attend My dad's Funeral

When: Thursday 22/05/08
Where: Traditional Funerals
643 Morayfield Road
Burpengary

Time: 11.30am.

Once again on behalf of my family thanks again for the lovely posts.
Love Kirstie

Mr Mills will be dearly missed he was a good coach, great person to talk to, i will dearly miss him RIP Ken Mills

joshy

Very sad news indeed. Ken, the pain has now gone mate. You have left so many people with so many great memories that will last forever.

Thanks for what you have done for juniors, youth, adults and seniors - you were a great man, ever willing to share your knowledge with such kindness.

You will always be remembered through the Ken Mills Kup in which juniors will play with proud memories of you.

Rest peacefully - gone but never forgotten.

To all the Mills family our deepest sympathies.

Reg and Ouida

It is a very sad day indeed to hear such sad news and I agree with Jase, it is quite hard to take in.

Ken was someone who provided and gave so much to the junior and youth scene in queensland, not only during Kirstie's and Tanya's time in bowling but beyond, such was his love for the sport.

I don't think there would be anyone who could say they haven't benefited at some stage in their life from knowing Ken, whether he was someone who you only knew to say Gday to or whether he was someone you sat down with to have a chat.

Ken was never a person to have to raise his voice to make a point such was the respect he earned. The only time I ever heard him even come close to swearing was if his beloved Cats got touched up on the footy field, something I never forgot to remind him of, especially if the Hawks had won.

Ken gave endless time, effort, encouragement and inspiration to a constant stream of up n coming juniors and youth bowlers, not only from the first time they met him but for years to come.

He has left not only a big gap in the sport he loved but also his family and our thoughts go out to them.

With our deepest sympathies, Michael, Amanda and Kai

I was very sad to hear the news of Mr Mills passing.. He was loved by all his fellow bowlers and especially the Juniors he coached... I was one of the lucky ones to have him coach me and I owe all my bowling achievements to this man.. Kirstie, Tanya and Mrs Mills - deepest sympathy from me.. You are in my thoughts and prayers...

Whenever I smell farenheit I will think of Mr Mills. He will be sadly missed.

All our love Amanda Brelsford (de la Cruz) and Brenda Brelsford...

We were very sad to hear of Ken Mills' passing.
We all feel so privileged to have known this great man.

Rest in Peace, Ken.

The Oberman Family.

I'm saddened by the news of such a great man.

Ken invested countless hours helping many aspiring bowlers - including myself - to which I am forever in his debt.

A fantasitc man with the highest standards of integrity and a genuine role model for me, and I'm sure many others on this board.

My heart goes out to the Mills family.

Mark Ross-Smith

To the entire Mills family.

A great man who will not be forgotten!

Never met a man who gave so much to the sport he loved. He will be truly missed!

Jason Belmonte

I am sadden to hear of the loss of Ken, he was a true gentleman who gave everything to the sport. A true ambassador and asset to the game, he will be sorely missed.

George

To the entire Mills Family my thoughts are with you.

I was lucky enough to have been coached by Ken and as everyoen has already said you will never meet a nicer person then Ken Mills
he will be missed but he will never be forgotten
Aaron

Back
Top Bottom