Vale Ken Mills.

My Condolences to the Mills family.

Ken always had time for anyone and everyone. He will be truely missed.

Regards

Tony Hamilton

this is sad news.
mr mills was a real gentleman. he always said hello and was up 4 a chat.
he will be dearly missed.

our condolences go out to the mills family.
RIP Mr Mills

On behalf of AMF Redcliffe (staff & bowlers) our thoughts are with Jan and the Family. Ken has been involved with AMF Redcliffe for over 20 years and has been a great inspiration, a great friend and someone you could always count on for support and advice. I have learnt alot from Ken over the past 15 years i have known him and i have grown as a person because of him. There are no words that can truly express our gratitude to Ken and his family for their tireless efforts to make the sport of bowling (particularly junior bowling) and Redcliffe bowl what it is today. We have been doing a minutes silence all week before every league and it is surprising how many bowlers from every league that are sadened and visibly upset by Ken's passing.
He will be sadly missed and even more than ever we are proud to host the Ken Mills Kup Junior Tournament and will ensure that his legacy lives on and that his contribution to Tenpin Bowling is not forgotten.

Regards,
Shayne & all staff and bowlers from AMF Redcliffe.

We were shocked by the passing of Ken, even though we knew of his illness, he was such a strong person who was determined to fight. He was a great ambassador for bowling and always took time out to help bowlers who needed advice. We met Ken at Redcliffe Bowl - he was a wonderful person who helped any person learning how to bowl and the encouragement and friendliness Ken showed towards others will be greatly missed. Ken always answered any questions I had on any aspect of bowling. A wonderful man with a big heart and smile.
Our condolences to Kirsty and the Mills family.
Ann Kirby and Alan McKay

To Jan. Tanya and Kirstie,

My Thoughts are with you all,I have had a long friendship wih Ken and he will be missed so much, he was a fighter, right up to the end, the world will be a much sadder place with his passing, but he will never be forgotten, just knowing him made our lives all the richer, God Bless you all
I am here if you ever need to talk

Love Etheveen Krueger

My thoughts to his family.

It has been 9 years since I last saw Mr Mills, and yet the memory of him hasn't faded. Not a bad word can be said about this fantastic individual.

A massive loss for all who knew him and the sport of Tenpin.

It was sad to hear of the passing of Ken Mills. Lets remember the great man this year with fond memories at the Ken Mills Kupp. Our sympathy to his family.

Tracey, Michael & Aaron

We are saddened by the passing of Mr Mills. He has been an inspiration to bowlers young and old. Its hard to understand why people are taken from us, but find comfort in knowing you were a special part of a well-lived life.

Our thoughts are with Mrs Mills and the family.

Joanne, Nathan, Zachary & Aidan Sheehan.

The funeral on Thursday was truely fitting. With close to 200 people gathering for a very special service, it was a sensational farewell for Ken Mills.
From Vietnam Buddies to Dairy Bell Colleagues to Tenpin Bowling students, we were all there to share some magic moments.
Mr Mills, we will miss you dearly. However as was said at your service, though today we are full of tears and sadness, we must look ahead and be happy because we knew this great man, Ken Mills.
Thankyou Jan, Tanya and Kirsty for letting everyone be part of this day and help comfort you.
Tracy Turoczi

Back
Top Bottom