Bowling Segment on Extra

bm2

I'm still standin'
This evening prior to the news, the Extra program ran a small snippet on "the revitalisation of tenpin bowling"......mostly a big plug for the bowling bar type centres...and nothing about the benefits of league bowling. I suppose ANY publicity is better than none. :rolleyes:

Nice little cameo from our own Matthew Simpson tho.......;)

When Extra came to our centre at Loganholme it was never intended to be a segment on league bowling, but more of an introduction to the revamp of ten pin bowling. They were specifically looking at the fun side to bowling and what the bowling companies are doing to bring this activity back into society. That is why the reporter never said anything about league bowling. Tis a pitty though we didn't have a larger segment on the actual 'whole package' that the reporter was saying.

Matt did do very well teaching her how to bowl though. Hopefully with Extra mentioning the perfect game, people will realise there is actually something that can be achieved from Ten Pin Bowling.

At least ten pin bowling got a few minutes on TV.

Kim

TOTALLY WILD WILL SOON AIR A PROGRAM ON EVERY ASPECT OF BOWLING AND A BOWLING ALLEY WHICH THEY FILMED AT MILTON.

I saw this on the tv, it was very well done, can only help promote the sport a little more, well done young man on helping her to bowl.

Back
Top Bottom