Bowling Buddies :P

B

BuBsY^BaBe

Hello fellow bowling buddies tis me natalie.. How are you all?? i miss saturday bowling already.. Thank goodness we go back sOOOOOOn.. I can hardly wait... You guys are so much fun...
Stacey Ensell I love you grrl...
Jess Wilkey i love you 2 grrl...
Ben McLoughlinWell you know i think ya cutie and i love you too... Same to you Tommy.....
Actually you know what??? Whats that you do know what?? i dont think you do..... hehehe
Well i'll just have to tell you...
I LOVE YOU ALL... YEP thats right every single one of you....
KISSEZ AND HUGZ to you all out there every single bowler... hehe
See you all shortly and good luck for Warick Shield Trials.. Even though im bowlin in it.. Argh im commin 7th out of 8..... HAHAHAHA...... i'll pull my finger out at warick as for i have been practising.... hehehehe..
aiit peepz im gonna cruise now...
Love ya all
Love NaTtLeZ
xoxoxox
:D :p 8) :wink:

Nat, wot drugs u on, i thinks i need some!!! your all chirpy and shit, wots happnd, oh i no i no hahaha, i can guess at least. Yep saturday is a good league, and thank(insert god here) its back on soon, newayz i'm goin i'm bored cyas saturday

Later
Adrian

Hey spineshank well said nutjob hehehe, i have to find out who u are
Hey nattles wassup?????????????? cant wait to go back to saturdays, might try and bowl a 300 this time round

Later
Adrian

oh well i wish i was still a junior thats all i can say
but now im just...... OLD

but at least i can go 4 rachaig yay!! :D :lol: :D
probably wont get in but u get that

oh well i wish i was still a junior thats all i can say
but now im just...... OLD

but at least i can go 4 rachaig yay!! :D :lol: :D
probably wont get in but u get that
but theres always youth :p

ummm yeah...

i just read wot i rote and
It has absoluetly nuthing to do with wot u were sayin....
:oops: :oops: :oops:

SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!

hey matt if what you said means that your interested in joining the saturday league then i think there is still one spot available (which will mean we will get rid of that annoying bye :twisted: ) and the league is for under-23's so you still got a few years left.
give canninton a ring ( 9451 7333 ) to find out if there is that spot still available.

later.

Sounds like a plan there luke i'd completly forgotten about the youth league :eek:
I absolutly luv canningtons lanes it's a pity though that I never get down there very often if lived a bit closer i would have joined by now (i wanted 2 since it started) and i've always wanted to join a league outside of craigie but never got around to it

im thinkin bout it anywayz
CYAS :D :roll:

matty, hurry your ass up, you'll wanna join so u aint so far behind in points, its a good league, so yeah, i've forgotten wot i was gonna say...

later

true very true adrian... hurry up then matt so you'll still have a decent chance of getting in the money...

we got people already coming from warwick and rockingham week after week to bowl in it, so you got no excuse :twisted: :D :twisted:

most of the bowlers in it have either:
-- bowled for WA in president shield / rachuig / youth team or,
-- will be in one of these 3 within the next year or so.
there is no real easy wins in this league and anyone can and WILL be beaten by anyone on any given day.

thats all from me

we'll see you there saturday then matt :twisted:

:p

yo Bonita and Mike how are ya?? :p so what to write im writtin this to you bcoz i know you guys read thiz and have a good laugh.... so blah blah blah and ive now nicknamed the 10 pin the Bubsy^Babe pin :p
anywayz im not in a very happy stoooopid mood atm so im gonna cruise
smellz ya'z l8er
MWA HUGZ

love you alllll
love nattlez
xoxoxoxoxox

Back
Top Bottom