Behind the Cameras at the Masters!

Jason - taking the time to write down these moments and your sharing this with us makes you very special - Most of us will never experience something like you have described but you have just gave us the experience of sitting right next to you and sharing your experience - this article you have taken the time to write for us is the best thing on bowling I have read in my life! Believe me I have read plenty of bowling articles - I am really proud of you and I am sure they will be talking of the two handed Aussie bowler Jason Belmonte for many many years.

Gail Torrens

That is the most amazing thing ive ever read about this sport. Jason ive never met you or seen you bowl live at a centre but right now the hairs on the back of my neck are standing up.

Congrats, winning that is awesome, but winning by bowling a 300 and defeating one of the best pros around to get there defys words. Im in awe.

Now, we all need to bombard Foxtel with emails and phone calls to demand that they get this tournament televised ASAP!!!

I am currently living and working in the UK and Sky are going to televise it over a good month or so starting next week I believe ...

But congratulations Belmo, wished I could have made it up there to see it!! Or at least some of the Masters ... truly an inspiration to us all

Congrats once again and keep up the inspiring achievements!

Kristy
:)

Hi Jason, I can only re-iterate what people have already said here and thank you for being such a great ambassador for the sport of tenpin bowling and Australia also!!
And personally would like to thank you for always being approachable and amiable whenever I happen to be in the same centre you are bowling in. You always take the time to say gidday and have a chat, and that is what being a great sportsman is all about. Unfortunately with your hectic schedule overseas these days we won't get to see you as much here in Melbourne as in the past, but I'm sure you will still be around competing occasionally and giving us the thrill of seeing you bowl as you have previously.
And to your mum and dad, who are also happy to have a chat when they are with you at a tournament, it's easy to see that the apple does not fall far from the tree. Thank you Aldo and Marisa for giving us such a gem!!

1. Congratulations Jason.
2. Thank you Jason for so effectively sharing your experience.

There just does not seem to be enough words to say what everyone on here is saying firstly about your magnifinecnt achievements and also the very descriptive writing of what you experienced in winning the World Masters. That is truly powerful stuff Jason.

I am sure that any bowler who aspires to be great would be able to use your words and your conduct on and off the lanes as the inspiration to follow in your footsteps.

Well done Jason Belmonte.

Well written Jason.
More reports please.
I, like lots of others here in Oz, find it fascinating to know what goes on behind the scenes.
Well done in Turkey & good luck in the Ranking Masters.

What else is there to say?

Having the intestinal fortitude to express what you have felt is hard enough at the highest level, being able to find the right words in the right order... that's a whole new ball game.

Well done, and thanks for letting us into your mind.

Back
Top Bottom