Thanx and congrats!

K

Kirst!

Hey guys and gals,

i just firstly wanna say a huge and i mean HUGE thank you to the 2004 western australia president shield team for drafting me in to this years state team, it was such a honour to bowl with 13 other gorgous people who might i add had the best personality and just knew how to have a good time. I thank each and every one of you for making me feel welcome and like i belonged to your team, You are 13 people i will never forget! =D> =D> =D> =D>

Secondly, i would like to congratulate every member in the western australia pressie shield team, you all bowled exellent and to the best of your ability, also you all worked well as a team which made it a better atmosphere for everyone! :D

Adrian (aka: Buddah) = you were an awesome captain and you are someone who i will never ever forget, you have earned a place in my heart forever! you bowled like a champion and should recognised by many.When we were sad you would make us laugh or offer a shouldar to cry on and wen were happy u would join in on our happiness! it was awesome to meet and ill never forget u! thanx for an awesome first year at shield! :lol:

Jay= You provided the laughs by barking outside the bus and provided the tissues wen the girls and even the guys got emotional. You also bowled well and were a fantastic friend to all!

Matt= you bowled like a champ and unfortunley didnt bowl a second 300 but i can feel number 2 coming on very soon. Thanx for your friendship and i know u will go far in life and bowling

Gary= well, it was sooooo awesome to meet you and i had a load of fun chatting with u. You bowled like an absolute champion and i hope to keep your friendship for a very long time! Thanx for everything mate and goodluck in everything you do cause i know u will go far!

Mitch edom (animal)= well at first i thought you were quiet and didnt talk much at all, but you put truth to the saying, "it's always the quiet ones". You proved that by your quick comebacks and from out of no where your one liners! you too bowled like a legend and should be proud of your achievements! Congrats animal and good luck for da future.

Dean= Congratulations on all your bowling efforts and achievements and thanx soooooooo much for your friendship and making me feel welcome. Keep smiling and good luck for the future and in everything u do!

Mitch marris= Congratulations on bowling absolutley fantastic in the nationals as well as pressie shield!!! thank u soooooooo much for your friendship and for knowing wat to say wen i was upset!! never change buddy!

Rachel (my draft buddy)= thank you soooooo much for your friendship and kind words, you bowled awesome and were a great friend to all especially me, thanx for being my draft buddy and ill see ya soon.

Kira= WEll, you bowled excellent while you were away and suprised everyone by winning some of your points when the rest of us didnt! thank u for your friendship and i hope to keep in contact with you.

Kathleen= sweetie you bowled awesome and were agood friend to me especially on the last wen i started to emotional *sniff sniff*, thanx so much for your friendship and keep smiling always.

Tegan= Thanx for just being yourself while we were away and a massive congratulations to you for bowling your first 600 series in the nationals. Thank you for your friendship and dont ever change. keep smiling and i will talk to u soon!

Allison= Thank you for being an awesome friend and a great captain, you bowled like a legend and you are a beutiful person who knows how to make someone feel better. Thanx for your friendship and i hope we never lose that contact.

Simone (monie)= Well, sweetie you are the nicest person i have ever met and i hope you never change because you are perfect!!!!! you put a smile on my dial when i was sad and laughed at me with a weird on your face wen i was happy, you were there for me at any time and for that i thank u!!! you bowled fantastic and i am so glad i met u cause if i didnt who knows wat would happen but im gald i did meet u! THanx for your friendship and i hope we stay friends forever because you are the kind of person i want as a friend!!!! MWAH

well sorry if i bored anyone but i have said how i feel and just would like to say one last time ........... THANK U ALL SOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!

:angel: Love Kirst! :angel:

EDIT :

I missed a couple of people ....

First of all good old russ..

Russ= Thank you soooooooo much for your support and encoragement throughout the 2004 nationals as well as shield itself. it was an absolute pleasure to meet you and you did a fantastic job of boys manager. Thanx heaps for you friendship and your great sense of humour ( even if i didnt get half of your jokes ) thanx for everything once again russ and i hope to u soon!

Esther (sexy manager )= Well thank you soooooooooo much for being a super awesome manager as well as your friendship. It was great to meet you and get to know you. You helped me alot during the week at nationals and at shield by just encouraging me when i missed a spare and joining in on the high fives when i striked. Thank you so much for your support, friendship and kind words at all the team meetings !!! i hope to see u very soon!

Sheedy= well, although i didnt realli get to talk to u much as we were both very busy, me with bowling and you with coaching the boys, thank u for the times u did talk to me aencourage me in my bowling at shield thanx for everything at shield and i hope to see you next year at shield!

Brian= Thank you soooooooo much brian for all your help at the nationals as well as shield. You were a great help to all of us especially wen we were all down by just supporting and encouraging us to do our best. Also, thank you for your friendship and i hope to u next year at the 2005 nationals.

Brett (monie's dad)= Thank u sooooooooo much for everything, you were a great help at the nationals to all us and a great person to talk to, whether it was for help in bowling or just for a chat. Thank you for your friendship and i hope to see you next year.

So thank you to all those people that i have mentioned, i would also like to say a big thank you to the following people: To roz (monie's mum) for just being a great person who was easy to talk to and was always there to have a chat , whether it was just to say hi or the occassionally ***** which was soon joined in by monie . Thank you sooooo much for your friendship and i hope to see you soon. To mike edom (mitch's dad) thank you so much for your friendship and for being someone who was always willing for a chat and of course who could forget your fantastic bus-driving skill!! Thanx for everything mike! Thanx to Mitch marris and matt's mum for making the lunches for us during shield and nationals, thank u heaps !!! And i would just like to thank all the parents who were there watching and supporting us during president shield!!!!

Sorry if i bored anyone again but i think i have covered everyone now

So thanx to everyone once again

take care

What an Incredible post!! It was great having you, and Rachel in the team. Without you both, the whole team would've struggled quite a bit.

Thank you for drafting into our team, i know it took a little time to get to know all of us, but things were tip top after you and Rachel entered the team. Thanks so much for being such a great person, and I hope you succeed in everything you do... Good luck!!

Also thank you for the kind words, they mean alot to us :):):)

Adrian

Hey Kirst

Thankyou for those kind words

Im sure the entire team will take them on board and thank u at some time.

As for yourself, i am glad we drafted both you and rachael into the team. You were both great drafts and even greater friends, I will never forget either of you.

You will both go far in bowling. Just keep up the hard work ok.

On behalf ov the team, ill thankyou both once again and hope that we meet again very soon

Matty

Thank you, thats really nice to read and means alot to us all
it was great to have you and rachel bowl for us and do such a great job.

Keep training hard, and hopefully I will see you and rachel next year even if you are bowling for another team.

Thanks again for bowling and getting to know us :D

thats my ferret!!
you go kirst!
it seems that you were accepted into a great team of people and it seems that they have all accepted you into what they had already built. just to let you know WA you have made a friend for life and become great friends to kirsten and i hope you keep that going.
take care everyone and ill see you next year.
have fun and keep smiling!
love always
alicia

Back
Top Bottom