President Shield/ Junior Masters

welllllll then bet ya didnt expect that to happen
sooo hay people uuuummm thanks and jess why didnt i get a thanks with my name in the email ahhhhhhhh one day youll learn hi mel i enjoyed it over there as well and i couldnt of had sex with out you either haha only joking i probally could of yeah
any way kunamatata wat a wonderful phrase it means hello wat am i going on about oh well you guys were expecting me to somthing stupid anyway werent you well i got raped by a blonde prostitute one day then i woke up but it was ok i lived with it i wasnt as happy as waking up next to a blonde but it was ok she had black hair now i m just being really stupid at the moment so i gonna shut up

welll i would like to say to every one that was at bankstown supporting some one but yeah it was realllly fun even though one or two people i would of rather not been there but it was fun i lived with it oh and tassie dont worry i wasnt talking about you it was good wanna do it again but un fortunatly i cant for juniors but it was an experience that i did enjoy doing there is a special thanks to managers and all the other people that were there too hard too name all sorry but im suprised this guy didnt kill me well it certainly felt like he was going to before we went to sydney but he is a good coach and i do thank him see i bet you never would of thought you would of herd that from me hay but there it is and russ is a legend thanks for everything hay captain cox wat can i say about himmmmm well he was a captain al right he done a good job and well im not gonna say anything mean because it was enough punishment for him to have me in da team but it alllll comes down to it imm pissed offfffff colin didnt come ahhhhhhh but that not any ones fault ok wellll yeah thanks wa president shield team can i at least have one replie to this message because this just took me half an hour to think of that stuuuuuffff ok no it didnt this is the stuff that is always running through my head catch ya later
from Jim

Hey everyone I would just like to thank everyone in the Wa Shield team. I would also like to thank our two coaches and our two mangers for all there help and support because we wouldn't be able to go away without them!!!. I would like to Thank everyone who's supported me as I havn't been bowling for long!!!.

Anyway I'll talk to you all later!
Tanya

x x 6/ x x x x x x xx9
26 46 66 96 126 156 186 216 246 275

WOW KARL LEARNT HOW TO BOWL AND I BOWLED IT AT CRAIGIE
its hell good at craigie at the moment
tonight i done it

guess whos back back again karls back tell a friend wait wait karl was never there dick head hahahahahha i just called my self a dick head

**** i think im insane

hello mel did you want sex hahahaha
superman

you no you want me baby you no i want you to they call me superman im here to rescue you

i do no one thing though bitches they come they go

halieys song
some days i sit staring out the window watching this world pass me by sometimes i thing theres nothing to live for i alost break down and cry sometimes i think im crazy oh so crazy

say good bye say good to hollywood
that enough but welll any one else gonna reply apart from my baby my baby mel nat help me out NOBODY LISTENS TO TECHNO nah nahnahnahnahnah nahnahnahnahnah nahnahnahnah nahnahnah nahnahnahnahnah nahnahnahnahnah nahnahnahnahnah welll ner just reply because you can just find it in your heart to do this for me
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

well karl i will be the first perosn to reply even tho i aint in the Wa president sheild team!! but i would like to say thanx to ya's again!! and jess and karl i have photo's to send ya!! they will arrive soon hopefully! And KARL you have to come to tassie asap!! and bring tho's other fella's wid ya!! everytime i hear HEY BABY it reminds me of ya's well i miss ya's all especially Karl!! anyway love ya's all
Love always Mel xoxoxox
icon_razz.gif

Hey everyone I would just like to thank everyone in the Wa Shield team. I would also like to thank our two coaches and our two mangers for all there help and support because we wouldn't be able to go away without them!!!. I would like to Thank everyone who's supported me as I havn't been bowling for long!!!.

Anyway I'll talk to you all later!
Tanya

x x 6/ x x x x x x xx9
26 46 66 96 126 156 186 216 246 275

WOW KARL LEARNT HOW TO BOWL AND I BOWLED IT AT CRAIGIE
its hell good at craigie at the moment
tonight i done it

guess whos back back again karls back tell a friend

**** i think im insane

superman

you no you want me baby you no i want you to they call me superman im here to rescue you

halieys song
some days i sit staring out the window watching this world pass me by sometimes i thing theres nothing to live for i alost break down and cry sometimes i think im crazy oh so crazy

say good bye say good to hollywood
that enough but welll any one else gonna reply apart from my baby my baby mel nat help me out NOBODY LISTENS TO TECHNO nah nahnahnahnahnah nahnahnahnahnah nahnahnahnah nahnahnah nahnahnahnahnah nahnahnahnahnah nahnahnahnahnah welll ner just reply because you can just find it in your heart to do this for me
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

Drunk

Karl, are u drunk? Oh wait its just you!!! hahaha no worries. :D sorry for asking, i was a bit worried for a second there.

Later

YES NATTLES IT IS ME

oh and karl who shouldn't have been there :shock:

by the way thanks for all the support during shield every one it was great :D

bring it on Rachiag (spelling) :twisted:

cachalatamates

Matt kilgren

leme guess karl was refering to me :x
who else i wonder?
time to get over it now and get on with your life karl clarke :cry:

whats said is said whats done is done and im glad it's all over8)

catchalatamates

matt kilgren

8) 8) :twisted: 8) 8)

Hey there. Hey stax, do ya think that i could get one of those thingz u know that move and show ya name, thats pretty cool, but then again, small thingz entertain small minds,

Later

Yo wassup my homies?? Nat is here its all good im here im home...
hmmm Perth is extremely boring conpared to perth dont yall think??
man the shopping here is CRAP, most of the guys here are CRAP, and perth, well perth is just BORING in general...
Anyways i only seen a couple of ya since we been back and i aint very happy bout dat... We all gotta catch up..
Karl that was alot of typing you didand i think yes i think and yes it did hurt that its gonna be more than me and thats just not acceptable...
HMMMMMMMMMM
I really miss u guys.. *gets a tissue* haha JUst kiddn...
i aint gettn ni smelly tissues...
OH MY GOD.... Faints... me just saw da hottest guy on tv.. mmmmm
Jess member da hotties in Sydney..
anyways enough about dat..
OKAY MATT I WAS JUST MAKING SURE IT WAS YOU!!!!!
anyways im running outta things to say so im outta here..
l8ah yall..
MWAHZ HUGZ...
Love you guys.
Nat xoxoxoxoxoxox
:D 8) :lol: :) :!:

well i will try and not swere in this one

hay nat how are you

and matt i was talking about you ive got on with my life and you will find i wasnt the one winging wbout who got in the team and who did wel i dont care but yeah im over how about you do hopefully stax this is alright

well every one else hay are you having fun and stuff i am been bowling pretty bad i cant hit the pocket but alot of brookies are falling for me but oh well hehehe well ill write more when i no some one will reply well we will see wont we

bye all
8)

miss ya

hey karl baby,
how are ya?? what have ay been up to??
i havent talked to ya for a while!!
well i'm off to thailand in 3 weeks today and i cant wait!!!
sooo i have been bowling ok bowling over my average each week so that is better than last year when i came bak i bowled like a retard!!
anyway i really miss ya and i hope ya will give me a call soon!!
anyway love ya always
MEL XXXXXX :D

p.s HEY EVERYONE MISS YA'S ALL JESS I HAVE WRITTEN YA A LETTER I JUST HAVENT POSTED IT YET!!
ANYWAY MISS YA'S ALL LOVE MEL XXXX :wink:

To all the guys and girls in the president shield team from nats mum.
It was the first time away with the shield, i would like to say how impressed i was with everyones behaviour that im sure all west autralians would be proud. The standard of bowling and teamanship(Gr8 word aye?) was exceptional. I was really proud to be part of the cheering squad..
Alan and Toni i would like to express my congratulations to you both on your masters achievments.
Toni thankyou for spelling my name correctly.
Bye to every1, well done team.
yahoo
Love mum..

p.s this was typed by me the loving Nat seeing as mum is a slow typer.. hahahahahahhahahahahahaha....
p.p.s How rude from mum..
:lol: 8) :wink:

well ok i didnt behave well did i well i dunno may have im not in the mood too rite so nerr

KARL WRITE TO ME...

hahaha

Hey people how are ya all???
i is wikkiddddd..
bored as hell..
so call me...
love u all heaaps
PwInCeSs

ok ok i am welllllll let me think

japan 4 shim shoe
oh yes i got a check today 4 cumming 4th in national doubles

do you no how much i got wait

na ill tell you later oh kay ill tell you now $8.91 well i put half of it on a house and the other half bought me a car it s not a very big car but hay im not complaining

hello nat are tou having fun see you on sat ok cya

karl!!

hey karl when will u be home??
i was talking to ya sis and said taht u are never home!!
anyway i won money last year all of $12.40 i think!!
well we are in the big money arent we!! :wink:
anyway g2g cause i'm at school!!
love always mel c xxxx :lol:

i say wat i have an email ya no

i say wat up wid tis s*#t

hay people no one ever has any thing to say, come that the way just click on a few buttons and write something it dont have to make sense as you can see i dont no wat im doing i just press buttons and a load of bollocks just comes out

well wat ppls been up to apart from bowling because if someone was to turn around and write bowling they would of been pretty stupid hay oh my go derrrr see i didnt write that been some one would of wrote nothing much just bowling now i find that stupid

so any way i was walking down the streett the other day and i saw the funniest thing hahahahahaha i laughed for hours do you no wat it was hahahah see im still laughing it was a squashed snail hahaha no it wasnt funny at all but hay somthing to fill in some room on this page but how many of you thought it was something funny actually i dont reckon anyone did as the people that no me would of went oh karls being karl again and the people that dont no me would of went oh my god wat a d*#k head hay

well im going just remember

you can suck my d*#k if you dont like my s*#t
cause i was high wen i wrote this so suck my d*#k
na na na na na na na na na na na na

Back
Top Bottom