President Shield/ Junior Masters

Murderdoll

INSINR8R
Ok, its been pretty dead in here for a while. So, I'd like to congratulate the WA shield team. I know that we didnt finish high up this year, but for the boys with 6 new bowlers, and the girls with a few, sorry lost count, I think we did well. At least we finished above someone. Maybe next year, hey guys and gals?

Also to Toni and Allan. Fantastic job at Masters this year. Sorry u bombed out Al, but u did exceptionally well this year. Being your first and last year, well done man.

Toni, what can I say, congrats on finishing 3rd in Masters this year. You did vey well and i think All of WA should be proud of what Toni, Allan and the rest of the Shield bowlers have done this year.

Now I wanna say thanx to some people.
Coxy, thanx for being a great captain this year, did an excellent job you did. Chris, thanx for my haircut, its something i wont forget for a long time. To the other boys, thanx for the great time at shield and training. Jess, for being a great captain this year for the girls. To Nat, thanx sis, didnt we have fun? To the other girls, also thanx for making my first year a good one.

To Thommo, Thanx for all your help this year. That line change at president shield is still working. To Ron, thanx for the mad driving. To Russ, you were awesome as our manager this year, u did a great job. And to Deb, thanx for the cash back, cheap food this year.

Now to all the supporters this year, the parents and the others who came to bowl, thanx for getting behind us during shield. To Scotty, thanx for the fax, and mum has a surprise for u and Wes next week at cannington. To everyone that supported us back in WA, Thank you very much.

Oh well thats all from me for now, and I hope that WA gets behind the team next year, for next year we will bring the shield back home.

Later, Adrian

hey everyone
yeh i did notice that there wasnt much in the WA topic thingy anyway thanx to all the WA team for being so nice and sweet and especially to MY WA GUYS:BEN,CHRIS and KARL umm those are the 3 guys i got close to and karl is soo funny i can't wait to see ya's again i'll never forget this years president sheild and the memories i have i will keep forever!! and teh whole DING DONG!! and the way that you guys were talking we are still carrying it on over here in tassie!! i must say WA had a big effect on the tassie side this year!! with BEn and Amy hooking up!! ben and Toni hooking up!! me getting close to the 3 guys i mentioned b4 and emma doing the same it was jsut funny that the tassie team and WA team got on real well anyways
if any Wa ppl wanna add me to msn feel free You's are always welcome
and if you ever are in tassie give em a call 0362495098 or add me melcollins182hotmail.com
LOVE ALWAYS MEL
p.s hopefully i can come and visit ya's all
icon_razz.gif

Its good to no that other people are saying nice things bout our team this year. Yeah with toni and ben hooking up with ben and amy respectivly, i think that WA will alwayz get along well with Tasmanians.

I forgot to add in my last post, to Toni, Tanya, Jess W, Jess B, Karl, Matt and Allan, We will miss u being in the team and hope that U all do well in what u aspire to do in future years.

Later

Ok, its been pretty dead in here for a while. So, I'd like to congratulate the WA shield team. I know that we didnt finish high up this year, but for the boys with 6 new bowlers, and the girls with a few, sorry lost count, I think we did well. At least we finished above someone. Maybe next year, hey guys and gals?

Also to Toni and Allan. Fantastic job at Masters this year. Sorry u bombed out Al, but u did exceptionally well this year. Being your first and last year, well done man.

Toni, what can I say, congrats on finishing 3rd in Masters this year. You did vey well and i think All of WA should be proud of what Toni, Allan and the rest of the Shield bowlers have done this year.

Now I wanna say thanx to some people.
Coxy, thanx for being a great captain this year, did an excellent job you did. Chris, thanx for my haircut, its something i wont forget for a long time. To the other boys, thanx for the great time at shield and training. Jess, for being a great captain this year for the girls. To Nat, thanx sis, didnt we have fun? To the other girls, also thanx for making my first year a good one.

To Thommo, Thanx for all your help this year. That line change at president shield is still working. To Ron, thanx for the mad driving. To Russ, you were awesome as our manager this year, u did a great job. And to Deb, thanx for the cash back, cheap food this year.

Now to all the supporters this year, the parents and the others who came to bowl, thanx for getting behind us during shield. To Scotty, thanx for the fax, and mum has a surprise for u and Wes next week at cannington. To everyone that supported us back in WA, Thank you very much.

Oh well thats all from me for now, and I hope that WA gets behind the team next year, for next year we will bring the shield back home.

Later, Adrian

Hey guys

I hope all first years had a great time, and for all those who aren't going back, i hope your last year was REALLY good (i know mine was.

I would just like to send out a BIG thank you to Stacey's parents, Brian and Wendy, Nat's mum, Liana, Chris Barratt, Matt, Chris and Jess W (and anyone else i missed) for staying behind me for all of Masters on Sunday. I was tiring a lot at the end and you guys really lifted me (along with the rest of the crowd) to get where i did.

Thanks to you all

i would like to thank alot of the bowlers from WA for making my first year as enjoyable as it was.

if u guys were not there i dont think i wouls have had such a good time so thanks and cya next year.
i had better also say thanx to NT while i am here because they were also great.

thanx heaps

BEN

Hey guys guess who? yep u guessed it its me the loopey bum NATTLES!!
thanx heaps fpr everything everyone did, to make my 1st year the greatest.
Good luck in ya bowling careers and its gonna be sad with half of ya leaving.
icon_sad.gif

we all gotta keep in touch.
i'll see you all around the bowling alleys.
love you all heaps n always
Nattles.
craigeeboi who are you, are you matty bum?
cya....
msn:[email protected]

hey everyone
yeh i did notice that there wasnt much in the WA topic thingy anyway thanx to all the WA team for being so nice and sweet and especially to MY WA GUYS:BEN,CHRIS and KARL umm those are the 3 guys i got close to and karl is soo funny i can't wait to see ya's again i'll never forget this years president sheild and the memories i have i will keep forever!! and teh whole DING DONG!! and the way that you guys were talking we are still carrying it on over here in tassie!! i must say WA had a big effect on the tassie side this year!! with BEn and Amy hooking up!! ben and Toni hooking up!! me getting close to the 3 guys i mentioned b4 and emma doing the same it was jsut funny that the tassie team and WA team got on real well anyways
if any Wa ppl wanna add me to msn feel free You's are always welcome
and if you ever are in tassie give em a call 0362495098 or add me melcollins182hotmail.com
LOVE ALWAYS MEL
p.s hopefully i can come and visit ya's all
icon_razz.gif

Its good to no that other people are saying nice things bout our team this year. Yeah with toni and ben hooking up with ben and amy respectivly, i think that WA will alwayz get along well with Tasmanians.

I forgot to add in my last post, to Toni, Tanya, Jess W, Jess B, Karl, Matt and Allan, We will miss u being in the team and hope that U all do well in what u aspire to do in future years.

Later

Hey guys

I hope all first years had a great time, and for all those who aren't going back, i hope your last year was REALLY good (i know mine was.

I would just like to send out a BIG thank you to Stacey's parents, Brian and Wendy, Nat's mum, Liana, Chris Barratt, Matt, Chris and Jess W (and anyone else i missed) for staying behind me for all of Masters on Sunday. I was tiring a lot at the end and you guys really lifted me (along with the rest of the crowd) to get where i did.

Thanks to you all

i would like to thank alot of the bowlers from WA for making my first year as enjoyable as it was.

if u guys were not there i dont think i wouls have had such a good time so thanks and cya next year.
i had better also say thanx to NT while i am here because they were also great.

thanx heaps

BEN

Hey guys guess who? yep u guessed it its me the loopey bum NATTLES!!
thanx heaps fpr everything everyone did, to make my 1st year the greatest.
Good luck in ya bowling careers and its gonna be sad with half of ya leaving.
icon_sad.gif

we all gotta keep in touch.
i'll see you all around the bowling alleys.
love you all heaps n always
Nattles.
craigeeboi who are you, are you matty bum?
cya....
msn:[email protected]

Hey guys!

Well thanks to everyone who's already posted in here, it's great to see that everyone enjoyed themselves so much!! Ok, well now it's my turn 2 say thankyou...

Firstly, I would like to say thanks my FABULOUS girls for their support, joy, laughter and CONSTANT SINGING. You guys did so well and really pulled together as a team to put in the best that you could, and I'm so proud of everyone!!!

Also, thanks to the guys...we never could have made it through without you all!! You guys have got to be the biggest bunch of loonies I've ever met in my life...but then maybe that's why we get on so well...you're all beautiful!

A special thank you also has to go to Ron, Deb, Thommo and Russ for keeping us all in line & for their endless patience, support and encouragement.

Finally, a very, VERY special thankyou to all the people who came over to support us, I doubt you will ever know how much it meant to us to have such a huge supportive crowd behind us, and to know that we had ppl there who were proud of us no matter what we did.

Thanks also to Scotti & the WATBA for the hero faxes and to everyone else back here in WA who suported us.

Congrats also to Toni and Al for their efforts in Masters, you did exceptionally well & you should be proud of yourself!

Luv Jess

Hey guys!

Well thanks to everyone who's already posted in here, it's great to see that everyone enjoyed themselves so much!! Ok, well now it's my turn 2 say thankyou...

Firstly, I would like to say thanks my FABULOUS girls for their support, joy, laughter and CONSTANT SINGING. You guys did so well and really pulled together as a team to put in the best that you could, and I'm so proud of everyone!!!

Also, thanks to the guys...we never could have made it through without you all!! You guys have got to be the biggest bunch of loonies I've ever met in my life...but then maybe that's why we get on so well...you're all beautiful!

A special thank you also has to go to Ron, Deb, Thommo and Russ for keeping us all in line & for their endless patience, support and encouragement.

Finally, a very, VERY special thankyou to all the people who came over to support us, I doubt you will ever know how much it meant to us to have such a huge supportive crowd behind us, and to know that we had ppl there who were proud of us no matter what we did.

Thanks also to Scotti & the WATBA for the hero faxes and to everyone else back here in WA who suported us.

Congrats also to Toni and Al for their efforts in Masters, you did exceptionally well & you should be proud of yourself!

Luv Jess

welllllll then bet ya didnt expect that to happen
sooo hay people uuuummm thanks and jess why didnt i get a thanks with my name in the email ahhhhhhhh one day youll learn hi mel i enjoyed it over there as well and i couldnt of had sex with out you either haha only joking i probally could of yeah
any way kunamatata wat a wonderful phrase it means hello wat am i going on about oh well you guys were expecting me to somthing stupid anyway werent you well i got raped by a blonde prostitute one day then i woke up but it was ok i lived with it i wasnt as happy as waking up next to a blonde but it was ok she had black hair now i m just being really stupid at the moment so i gonna shut up

welll i would like to say to every one that was at bankstown supporting some one but yeah it was realllly fun even though one or two people i would of rather not been there but it was fun i lived with it oh and tassie dont worry i wasnt talking about you it was good wanna do it again but un fortunatly i cant for juniors but it was an experience that i did enjoy doing there is a special thanks to managers and all the other people that were there too hard too name all sorry but im suprised this guy didnt kill me well it certainly felt like he was going to before we went to sydney but he is a good coach and i do thank him see i bet you never would of thought you would of herd that from me hay but there it is and russ is a legend thanks for everything hay captain cox wat can i say about himmmmm well he was a captain al right he done a good job and well im not gonna say anything mean because it was enough punishment for him to have me in da team but it alllll comes down to it imm pissed offfffff colin didnt come ahhhhhhh but that not any ones fault ok wellll yeah thanks wa president shield team can i at least have one replie to this message because this just took me half an hour to think of that stuuuuuffff ok no it didnt this is the stuff that is always running through my head catch ya later
from Jim

well karl i will be the first perosn to reply even tho i aint in the Wa president sheild team!! but i would like to say thanx to ya's again!! and jess and karl i have photo's to send ya!! they will arrive soon hopefully! And KARL you have to come to tassie asap!! and bring tho's other fella's wid ya!! everytime i hear HEY BABY it reminds me of ya's well i miss ya's all especially Karl!! anyway love ya's all
Love always Mel xoxoxox
icon_razz.gif

Back
Top Bottom