Best Wishes - WA Shield

sam.t

I'd like to wish the WA Shield Team all the best when they fly out to Canberra on Friday (on the midnight horror).
I'm disappointed I can't be there with you guys as I was supposed to be, but I hope you remember some key points that i would have been telling you.
1. Have fun :) - you can't bowl your best when you are sad/angry/thinking about other things.
2. Do the best you can. Rome wasn't built in a day - so if the first shot isn't a strike - make the second one a spare.
3. Look after your team. Shield is about bowling well, helping each other, friendships and working together for a common goal. (To win the President's Shield).
Enjoy the experience, smile a lot and I'll be watching how you all go on the computer.
sam (your ex manager :( )

Good Luck to the entire WA shield team going to Canberra.

Enjoy yourself and have fun, but remember what you are all there for. Make the most of the experience, there's nothing quite like it.

Do us all proud

Osama Bin Smiley's right, stay happy while on the lanes and happier off it. Its true that success does bring happiness and enjoyment but it isn't the only part that brings it. :D

You guys are a young team, go with the attitude of nothing to lose. With risk comes reward. With hard work comes more rewards.

I'm sure you'll all do the state proud and give it your best shot to win the shield, or at least put up a good showing.

Good luck to you all.... and may the Teal Rhino guide your way (hey Cameron haha :lol:)

Back
Top Bottom