U/23 Melbourne Youth Cup

Macca300

Hey everyone.

I would just like to congratulate everyone from W.A who bowled in the U/23 Melbourne Youth Cup, you all bowled unbelievably well and did W.A proud and no doubt put W.A on the map... A 'BIG' congrats to my little brother Tom, know one gave him a thought of even making the cut, but he stood up and proved himself on the weekend and im very proud of ya buddy. Luke D1ck, what can i say, another bloody left hander, you guys owned it out there, well done. Toni, first you were up there, then dropped down, then up there again, then dropped down but you stuck it out and finished 6th, hoo rah...

Congrats to everyone that bowled and im sure W.A is proud!!

Ben McLoughlin :):):)

Another bloody leftie? Well there's 900 reasons why I'm not complaining haha :D

That was one of the most enjoyable weekends I've had for ages, and the perfect way to go out on!

Young Tommy impressed me with his results, even if he did have bigger brother helping with the sledges during matchplay! Well done man, keep the good form going for coming years!! Twas fun times indeed :D

haha... nah, not gonna be joining you in the pension line yet old man :p

just stopping bowling tournaments for a while. And try to get back the enjoyment I used to get out of this sport a few years ago

haha... nah, not gonna be joining you in the pension line yet old man :p
just stopping bowling tournaments for a while. And try to get back the enjoyment I used to get out of this sport a few years ago

There is NO greater enjoyment in this sport than WINNING!!

Good god man, what are you on!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!:confused: :confused:

Well done on the weekend.

PENSION

HA

You have to have worked to be considered for the PENSION

I've seen you bowl, unfortunatley(drove me to drink) and i wouldnt call that working cause ur've made what less than % off cuts

hey buddy or silly left hander, stupid, all fits, make sure ur've got runs on the board before u sledge, and averaging less than GLENN McGRATH doesnt count for too many runs

silly litte youth events and blocked up left handed houses really dont count u get 1 point for each

OH and by the way TELL UR MUM TO PAY HER BILL

2months over due even at 50cents is far tooo much

Back
Top Bottom