Bowland Cranbourne now offer TBA card holders practice rates

jockey

After recent feedback provided to Bowland Cranbourne's website I was notified that they are now offering their member practice rates to TBA card holders.

Below is a extract from the email I received:

"Frank has asked me to let you know, we have put into action the TBA member practice rates here at Bowland Cranbourne,

TBA Practice rates will be available: Mon ~ Thursday All Hours | Fri ~ Sunday before 6pm. subject to lane availability."

Rates are: 1 Game $7.50 2 Games $13.00 3 Games $18.00

So if you have wanted to try out Cranbourne bowl then attend during the times they offer these rates.

wow thats cheap not i managed to bowl 18 games for $20 doin the 7 till 10 AMF deal.Mind you i was very sore afterwards but it smashes anything else for value.Cheers.

Hey Ralph

At least you were sitting on the tram all day the next day to recover. LOL. Maybe we are getting soft Ralph. Remember VGBO days when we used to bowl 18 in match play changing lanes and all. Seriously though at least you don't have to pay social rates anymore like I did recently when I had a bowl there. Seeing it's 600 meters from my place I am very glad.

Everybody move to Ballina, and be properly appreciated, if you are a regular league bowler. Bowl 3 games a day for free / or enjoy discounted league fees after first league. On top of that, the atmosphere is great.

Jim

Maybe when they finally build that high speed train I can bowl a league there if they have a valet service from the station. LOL.

Back
Top Bottom